• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LOL LHL No $$$ to post Bounty Rewards for bank robber Ang Moh bandit pic

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
f9be187df9.png

Asking Taxi uncles to catch robber FOC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say let the robber escape with the money.. Dun help the PAP.. Let them pay for their stupidity.. For letting so many useless foreigners into the country.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say let the robber escape with the money.. Dun help the PAP.. Let them pay for their stupidity.. For letting so many useless foreigners into the country.

Don't worry. 154th media will again congratulate like what they did in latest press release. Sinkieland very safe and this happened one in a dozen years.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
caucasian, 180cm, tall, slim built ...

lidat many tom harry dick oso can qualify ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays even buses are equipped with camera(s). I've seen 3 in a bus.

So it is hard to believe that a bank would not be equipped with any cameras. Unless of course there is a cover up going on:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays even buses are equipped with camera(s). I've seen 3 in a bus.

So it is hard to believe that a bank would not be equipped with any cameras. Unless of course there is a cover up going on:confused:

There is , you didn't see the picture of SCB Holland V Branch in the press?...the big sticker says..CCTV....but like I had mentioned, whether it was on, or 'had been sent for maintenance" or are just dummies ( like the 70%)..

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why NO CCTC at the bank.Even CCTVs are installed near HDB lifts.The moment the Caucasian shouted Ang Mo Tua Kee,stupid sinkees will just freeze and comply.
Sinkees have been indoctrinated and brainwashed that Ang Mo Tua Kee.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was hoping for a bounty picture. I have experience in hunting down maids and bangalas who run away from their good employers. I could hunt down this white robber if the reward was good.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no reward $$$ for information leading to arrest of Ang Mo robber ?
Like the posters in the wild wild west WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE US$10,000.00.
If there is a reward,this will also create a job opportunity for jobless sinkees to become bounty hunters.
Just imagine the sinkees all over the island looking for the Ang Mo robber.
Remember,NO MONEY NO TALK.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public, please report to the authority if you see a Caucasian man carrying a bag and laughing all the way to another bank....LOL