• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TWO MOONS on 27th August

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two moons on 27th August

1zzq2w7.jpg

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for.............

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.
The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

Eh, anyone got inspiration for 4D numbers??

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro u mean the 2 moons will show on the sky on 27/08/08 sg time it 12.30am????? it is true if it true will bring my oc go watch the sky liao........

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro u mean the 2 moons will show on the sky on 27/08/08 sg time it 12.30am????? it is true if it true will bring my oc go watch the sky liao........

Think so, you can check with the relevant Dept.
and where is the best place to catch it.

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
real or bluff one leh??!! wait bring mei mei to see sky got nothing damn malu one leh!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bluff one la. if mars get so close till we can see, the tidal waves form might sink singapore LOL

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cannot be true this year. Even if Mars were as close as stated here, the moon will not be full (27th day of the 7th month).

I recall that a few years back Mars came closer to the earth than anyone living then would experience again. This article is probably from that time. Note that no year is mentioned.

Cheers.

Two moons on 27th August

1zzq2w7.jpg

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for.............

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.
The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.
Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

Eh, anyone got inspiration for 4D numbers??

nic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a hoax.... check Google and also as HTOLAS rightly mentioned, it's not a full moon on that day... not even half I think.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
27 aug 2008 0030hrs.... local time or wat?? cos if its angmo GMT, then itd probably be 28 aug 2008 for our local time liao

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
wow full moon??? will there be any werewolf?

i wonder if my mate microsoft will turn into a wolf??

245ykab.jpg