• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foreigners Are The Best!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Indians - committed Little India riots on 8 Dec 2013...1st in SG for 40years
2. PRCs - labour strike at SMRT on 26 Nov 2012...1st strike in many years
3. Bank robbery, 1st in SG after umpteen years, at Holland Village on 7 Jul 2016 by caucasian man...

PAP is correct...foreigners are best

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember got a pinoy nurse spread created some virus in some hospital forgot the details.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Indians - committed Little India riots on 8 Dec 2013...1st in SG for 40years
2. PRCs - labour strike at SMRT on 26 Nov 2012...1st strike in many years
3. Bank robbery, 1st in SG after umpteen years, at Holland Village on 7 Jul 2016 by caucasian man...

PAP is correct...foreigners are best

Sinkies also think so. No qualms to believe in foreigners but zero faith in own kind.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies also think so. No qualms to believe in foreigners but zero faith in own kind.

Ang mohs are also scumbags; the ang moh banker who walloped the taxi driver, the italian restaurant owner who walloped the taxi driver, john duncan tasker who walloped the local motorist. Now these ang mohs are also becoming more audacious to rob a bank in sinkie land. What is next?

LKY wanted FT and he got more than he asked for ... an ang moh bank robber. Wish he is alive today to see for himself the mess he had created.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang mohs are also scumbags; the ang moh banker who walloped the taxi driver, the italian restaurant owner who walloped the taxi driver, john duncan tasker who walloped the local motorist. Now these ang mohs are also becoming more audacious to rob a bank in sinkie land. What is next?

LKY wanted FT and he got more than he asked for ... an ang moh bank robber. Wish he is alive today to see for himself the mess he had created.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes you are right. But you got see any guess the country for this angmoh trash robber? So sinkies idolise foreigners and treat foreigners' words as gospel truth, no faith on locals and no qualms to step on own kind. Apply to angmohs or otherwise whether they admit or not.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank Robbery by Caucasian Ang Moh Foreign Talent ? ROFL...
Times are really bad also for Foreign Talent.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the very fact that he manages to kapok tens of thousands without pulling out a weapon and escapes scot free in broad daylight proves that ang mo is the best.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the very fact that he manages to kapok tens of thousands without pulling out a weapon and escapes scot free in broad daylight proves that ang mo is the best.

Surely it's far easier for an Ang Moh to scam a dozen or so love starved sinkie aunties of their life savings than it is to rob a bank. It's far more lucrative too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely it's far easier for an Ang Moh to scam a dozen or so love starved sinkie aunties of their life savings than it is to rob a bank. It's far more lucrative too.

the spg atm! whisper sweet nothing about depositing cum and sinkie aunties will openly allow ang mo bf's to withdraw cash.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the spg atm! whisper sweet nothing about depositing cum and sinkie aunties will openly allow ang mo bf's to withdraw cash.

WOMAN LOSES $1.2M IN INTERNET LOVE SCAM

WOMAN REMITS $1.2 MILLION TO CHEAT SHE MET ON FACEBOOK

Jun 11, 2016 6:00am

BY FATIN NABILAH AWANG

It all started when she accepted a friend request on Facebook.

But it eventually made her $1.2 million poorer after she became a victim of a love scam.

Mary, an administrator in her 50s, lost all of her savings and ended up in debt. All names have been changed to protect the victim's identity.

Police said it was the biggest amount lost by an individual in a scam that has seen a surge since the start of the year.

April was the worst month, with $7.5 million pocketed by scammers.

In Mary's case, the scammer, Tom, claimed he was an American engineer and investor.

He approached Mary after adding her on Facebook in January this year.

Dazzled by promises of visits to Singapore, the mother of four developed a romantic relationship with him.

Mary said: "Even after many years of married life, I craved the companionship of a man because my husband was always working and hardly at home."

Her children are all grown-up and working.

About a month into the relationship, Tom told Mary he was coming here to live with her and he asked her to help link him up with local banks and hunt for apartments.

He then told Mary about an intermediary, a Nigerian called John, who would help him bring US$5 million (S$6.77 million) in cash to Singapore.

When Tom suggested Mary meet John to collect the money, John told her that he was unable to enter Singapore due to documentation issues.

John told Mary to go to Malaysia, where he claimed he was based.

"Because I felt like I was in a genuine relationship, I trusted anyone he trusted," Mary said.

John first asked Mary to transfer $6,000 into a Singapore bank account to get some documents processed, and she did.

He then told her that he was stuck at the airport and asked her to meet him in Malaysia to hand him $50,000.

VOUCH

It was to vouch that the purported US$5 million he was carrying in cash was "clean money".

Mary said she agreed because she was convinced the relationship she had with Tom was genuine.

She said she was even willing to leave her husband for him.

She added that Tom also told her the lock combination for the bags, which he claimed contained the money that John would show to her.

The same day, Mary met John in a hotel room in Malaysia, where he showed her a few bags.

"When I opened the bags, there were a lot of US dollars in it," she said.

"It was also the correct combination that (Tom) had given me, so I did not suspect anything and I handed over the $50,000 in cash."

It marked the start of John's continual requests for money and Mary would remit it each time.

After using up her savings, Mary resorted to taking out unsecured loans from banks, and her insurance.

Her family members found out about the bank loans and confronted Mary. She realised she had been a victim of an elaborate Internet love scam.

Her family members told her to make a police report. But she had already transferred a total of $1.2 million by then.

scams1.jpg

'Women are more vulnerable to Internet love scams'

np_20160611_nblove-ird_1290091.jpg

CRIME PREVENTION: Senior Investigation Officer Yusri Mohamed Yusoff and Head of the Financial Crime Policy and Operations Branch Yolanda Yu. PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWSWhat victims of Internet love scams often share is a desire for affection.

They are usually aged between 30 and 59, and they can be housewives or working professionals.

They are usually lonely, said Senior Investigation Officer (SIO) Yusri Mohamed Yusoff.

SIO Yusri, who has been in the commercial crime squad from the Jurong Division for the past four years, said: "The scammers, who often claim they are engineers, businessmen or army officers, use a variety of tactics to win the trust of their victims.

"They are also loving and affectionate, and usually good-looking on online profiles, just to sweep victims off their feet."

SURGE

Since the start of this year, there has been a 294 per cent increase in such cases as compared to the same period last year.

Head of the Financial Crime Policy and Operations Branch Yolanda Yu, who studies islandwide trends, explained that the surge of Internet love scams over the years is caused by the increase in social media websites and apps such as Facebook, OKCupid, and Tinder.

When asked why most Internet love scam victims are female, Miss Yu said: "Women are more vulnerable to Internet love scams where emotions like fear or love are involved. They are also more likely to get emotionally attached."

SIO Yusri agreed and added that some of the victims still trusted the scammers even after they had made a police report.

He said: "Sometimes, when we advise them, they are less accepting because they think they know the person they are in a relationship with better."

"That's why some victims repeat the same mistakes despite having been cheated before by the same person."

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreigners are like sperms. Millions come into Singapore. Only one works and pap crows abt that sperm. But pap conveniently remain silent on the foreigners who caused riot in SG in 40years, PRCs who caused labour strike, caucasians who paint graffitis and robs bank , foreigners like Yang Yin who cheat elderly Singaporeans and foreigners who assault Singaporeans

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners are like sperms. Millions come into Singapore. Only one works and pap crows abt that sperm. But pap conveniently remain silent on the foreigners who caused riot in SG in 40years, PRCs who caused labour strike, caucasians who paint graffitis and robs bank , foreigners like Yang Yin who cheat elderly Singaporeans and foreigners who assault Singaporeans

maybe PAP follow swiss standard where graffitis are concerned. Yes I saw graffitis in their city and towns during a vacation there. Quite commonly seen on walls, unused(?) trains etc.

Sergeantdrew

As a foreigner who stayed in Singapore for a year of my life, I'd say this kind of hatred would do nothing good to locals. well, people from India and China cause some problems in Korea as well but I don't think I can expect better from them if locals show hostility.

And I believe labor strike is one of the ways for working class who are under lousy working condition to express themselves. In democratic country, it's not a bad thing. Look at France. They got labor strikes all the time.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a foreigner who stayed in Singapore for a year of my life, I'd say this kind of hatred would do nothing good to locals. well, people from India and China cause some problems in Korea as well but I don't think I can expect better from them if locals show hostility.

And I believe labor strike is one of the ways for working class who are under lousy working condition to express themselves. In democratic country, it's not a bad thing. Look at France. They got labor strikes all the time.

SG has its own laws.

1. Rioting is a crime
2. Going on illegal strike is a crime
3. Cheating is a crime.
4. Robbing is a crime

Where you came from, strikes by working class maybe allowed. But it is not allowed in SG. So dont preach to us unless SG's law is amended to what you said..

When you are in SG, live according to SG's laws.

We welcome foreigners who live according to SG laws.

But we detest foreigners who riot, foreigners who go on illegal strike, foreigners who cheat, foreigners who rob, foreigners who commit crimes in SG. And you accuse us of being hostile to foreigners who commit crimes in SG?

Do some self reflection on how you have misbehaved as a guest here before you try to preach to us. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited: