• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Whorejinx's Temasek is sitting on Stand Chart $8b paper loss

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx got the uncanny ability for making every stock or investment she touched into a fiasco or loss.A few billion loss here and a few billion loss there.
Mai Pen Rai No Problem,after all it is Other People Money .OMG ! U don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that No wonder no money to pay back CPF money to CPF members when due.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Tan Sri Khoo was residing at Pierce/Swettenham Road, I had the privilege to witness how he would summon the Stan Chart Angmoh CEO to fly from London to get greased by Tan Sri in his study room at his residence.

Are you scroobal in disguise?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching is not really a business woman.

Running a business take a real business man like Lee Ka Shing. Foresight, real guts, do or die spirit. Able to push through deals.

Not a business woman..?? How to..?

When she is trained as a electrical engineer.. No experience in finance or hold any finance degree.

Same as Saw Phiak Hwa...a DFS salesgirl, made a CEO of our Nation public transport company
And for 9 good years as CEO of SMRT, our dim-wit PM is not aware nor did he intercede.

sO... can we safely say he approved the two lady appointment..??

We can safely say the 70% also approve this debacle.

We are just plain daft.

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho-ching.png

monkey_middle-345x450.jpg

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you scroobal in disguise?

A peasant like you should just STFU and stay clear of my path for you're not in my league.

2363096111_dc291cb674_o.gif

Nevertheless if it makes you feel good then perhaps you may wanna lick some of my fluid from the floor.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temashake is not the sole loser. GiSee also have stakes in brit banks. Plus sinkie banks over exposed to china. The losses will b substantial.