• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Holland V Bank Robbery - many matas now

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Angmo Robs Holland Village Bank - Another First!

How come never mentioned how much money is being robbed?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the Shin Min newspaper, a man allegedly handed a note over the counter at the branch and made off with tens of thousands of dollars.

if I hand over an A4 size paper can make off with how much ah ?

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is getting from bad to worse.
All these won't be happening if they put Singaporean in first place.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is getting so dangerous. After learning of this robbery, I doubled the number of security guards on duty at my office. I had to drag half of them from their coffee break. An employee was sent to the sports shop to buy a couple of baseball bats. The security guards have been briefed to give any robber a thrashing before we call the cops.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time for me to raise my prices? I need to spend more on security now.

HOLLAND VILLAGE BANK ROBBERY: The Police confirmed that a robbery happened at 11.25 am today (July 7). It's unclear if the robber had any weapons, but the police confirmed that no injuries were reported. They've declined further comment as investigations are ongoing.

Mr Jack Chan, 48, manager of nearby cafe PARK, says his staff heard nothing since they started work at 10am. It was only around 12 noon that they saw about 10 police cars, but there were no sirens. Some of the policemen were wearing helmets on top of bulletproof vests.

We spoke to Auxillary Police Officers (APO) at the other banks in the area. At least two of the APOs said the Standard Chartered Bank branch at Holland Village has not had an APO for the past two years, apparently because of rising costs. The protocol for APOs is to raise any issues to their supervisor. They are to contact the police anytime, at their own discretion. APOs are also allowed to open fire at assailants should there be a life-threatening situation. (Photo: Najeer Yusof/TMG)

13613506_802093853225340_4747634436121102153_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TheMiddleG...7546116346785/802093853225340/?type=3&theater

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is getting so dangerous. After learning of this robbery, I doubled the number of security guards on duty at my office. I had to drag half of them from their coffee break. An employee was sent to the sports shop to buy a couple of baseball bats. The security guards have been briefed to give any robber a thrashing before we call the cops.

You are a disgusting security guard exploiter.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds like a story from another country
- caucasian bank robber
- student and part time cafe worker called Denise Richter
- Domestic worker Marnie Acosta

No Singaporean involved or interviewed. Have we sold Holland Village to another country.

pap has sold out Singapore

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Things must be getting too expensive here if angmos they are resorting to robbing banks.