• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Holland V Bank Robbery - many matas now

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goldsmiths shops too.
The bayi would also sleep in the shopfront at night in his foldable bed.

There is a name of the bed they used to sleep on outside the premises they were "looking" after, made of Indian Hemp ( not the smoking kind). You will find them outside major Chinese shops, godowns etc..

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Angmo Robs Holland Village Bank - Another First!

A note and no weapon used and the robber got what he demanded. Surely, the teller is now a suspect too.

The teller must be a sarong party girl suffering from Pinkerton syndrome.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a name of the bed they used to sleep on outside the premises they were "looking" after, made of Indian Hemp ( not the smoking kind). You will find them outside major Chinese shops, godowns etc..

It's called 馬閘床 or 帆布床 in Cantonese

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sidetrack abit....
Back in school days my schoolmate's dad was the school jaga....
The whole family lived on the school grounds in a house at the school entrance....landed property with garden.....haha

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh today are mostly scumbags and of different species from those ang moh decades ago. LKY believed in foreign talents and now, he got what he wished for, a foreign talent who is a scumbag and a bank robber.

In those days FTs handed over to locals at some point and went home. Those that stayed became Singaporeans. These days FTs hand over to FTs. We do not realize how vulnerable we have become. Even those who become Singaporeans now do not need to integrate and can go back anytime.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The bank Branch has no security guard...cut cost!???....what will the insurer say??

I am surprised too. I think the bank is adopting PAP mentality that money come above all risks. Singaporeans have been put at risk for riding on a faulty MRT because it is cheap to manufacture them in China. PAP town councils are cutting on lift maintenance resulted in several lifts across Singapore having technical problems causing ether death or injury to users. Ho Ching is selling our vital assets and leave this cuntry with none at the expenses of Singapore being owned by foreigners eventually. What else did we miss here?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Circa 1998, Cisco proposed the elimination of static guards at bank branches and replaced by a roving team that will cover a geographic area, do spot checks and respond to emergencies. Primarily driven by staffing resourcing and cost. It was originally rejected by the banks and eventually implemented.

This episode tells you how poorly the Police have responded. By now the suspect's CCTV should have been published in the press to aid in tracking this guy down.

I am surprised too. I think the bank is adopting PAP mentality that money come above all risks. Singaporeans have been put at risk for riding on a faulty MRT because it is cheap to manufacture them in China. PAP town councils are cutting on lift maintenance resulted in several lifts across Singapore having technical problems causing ether death or injury to users. Ho Ching is selling our vital assets and leave this cuntry with none at the expenses of Singapore being owned by foreigners eventually. What else did we miss here?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Banks follow PAP's policy: "No need for security guards!

What's wrong with saving cost and making more money?

Ownself check ownself lah!"

No worries, the authorities know the exact whereabouts of the perpetrator.

To quote Wong Kan Seng : "He's either in Singapore or not in Singapore."

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

the pap and SPH dont reveal nor report anything.

Just like the MRT debacle it's for us to find out.

Cannot reveal amount of money lah while the case is "under investigation". Must first contact robber to confirm the amount of money he was "given" gracefully by the cashier and the guard. :p Is this still Singapore or Disney land?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sidetrack abit....
Back in school days my schoolmate's dad was the school jaga....
The whole family lived on the school grounds in a house at the school entrance....landed property with garden.....haha

I used to befriend one school saga family in younger days at a school quarters on school ground...that was when I was introduced to Northern Indian Food...like Chapati etc...they used to ask, " have you eaten"... ha ha ha & I am just too greedy to decline...but that was an introduction to all sorts of spicy Indian foods I like till today.

The Postmen near where I used to live, stayed at the quarters at the back of the Post Office, the Post Master & family lived on the 1st floor of the main P.O. Building...they have the postmen & their families in the back...it was a mini-kampung. That post office in my memory, was still used till recently less people living in it & it now demolished to make way for progress.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Circa 1998, Cisco proposed the elimination of static guards at bank branches and replaced by a roving team that will cover a geographic area, do spot checks and respond to emergencies. Primarily driven by staffing resourcing and cost. It was originally rejected by the banks and eventually implemented.

This episode tells you how poorly the Police have responded. By now the suspect's CCTV should have been published in the press to aid in tracking this guy down.

What I do not understand is.....the SOP for any bank, that has cashier's counters, have an invisible alarm system under the cashier's counter...it is red & green....green, when pressed, alerts the manager in his office & the red one, will trigger off the outside alarm & link to CISCO HQ...in who they will respond, within a given time. In today's world, the manager's office will have his LCD screen, TV screen etc.. of the various live CCTV cameras operating inside & outside the premises...surely, the cashier, would have made some signals....

What is suspicious is...the cashier may be in cahoot with the robber....one SPG with her ang moh gf..after getting her 'pussy' filled...the brain was 'washed"...

The last time that Standard Chartered Bank was robbed at gun point was at their Bukit Timah Branch, Hill View Estate, where the cashier was shot in the rear by a grazing bullet that ricochet something like that...it was an armed robbery.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cannot reveal amount of money lah while the case is "under investigation". Must first contact robber to confirm the amount of money he was "given" gracefully by the cashier and the guard. :p Is this still Singapore or Disney land?

Nearly LEGO LAND...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

To quote Wong Kan Seng : "He's either in Singapore or not in Singapore."

Wong Kan Seng's logic was absolutely spot on. He covered all bases.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the staff must have pressed the silent alarm button that goes to the Cisco alarm monitoring centre who then called the Police. By then the guy must have got the money and took off.

I reminder the Hill View robbery. The guy was hanged for it.

What I do not understand is.....the SOP for any bank, that has cashier's counters, have an invisible alarm system under the cashier's counter...it is red & green....green, when pressed, alerts the manager in his office & the red one, will trigger off the outside alarm & link to CISCO HQ...in who they will respond, within a given time. In today's world, the manager's office will have his LCD screen, TV screen etc.. of the various live CCTV cameras operating inside & outside the premises...surely, the cashier, would have made some signals....

What is suspicious is...the cashier may be in cahoot with the robber....one SPG with her ang moh gf..after getting her 'pussy' filled...the brain was 'washed"...

The last time that Standard Chartered Bank was robbed at gun point was at their Bukit Timah Branch, Hill View Estate, where the cashier was shot in the rear by a grazing bullet that ricochet something like that...it was an armed robbery.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect the cashier is involved in this robbery too. How can a robber, so easily obtained the money? The cashier could have taken her own sweet time to yield to the robber while the manager tried to take action behind closed door. Besides, I believed the branch is not big and counter staff will be sitting closely with each other and customers standing closer to each one too. I think the cashier CB has been used by the Ang Mo just like how PAP has used 70% shittizens.