• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Accident at toa payoh interchange

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A pedestrian was killed after a SBS Transit bus ran over him along Toa Payoh Lorong 6 - just outside the bus interchange - on Thursday (July 7) morning.

The victim, a man in his 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, said a Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) spokesman.

Retiree Lam Koon Heng, 57, told The Straits Times he was on bus service number 238, which was about to leave the interchange at around 6.15am, when the bus captain told passengers to alight as there had been an accident.

Don't know why it's published on the 6th though.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
did LTA build any hum at all bus interchanges exit or not

i notice most sbs bus drivers like to sa corner when exiting bus interchanges

machiam they are driving Falali or lambogini like tat

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did LTA build any hum at all bus interchanges exit or not

i notice most sbs bus drivers like to sa corner when exiting bus interchanges

machiam they are driving Falali or lambogini like tat

If you have used any of the bus interchanges traffic lights crossing, when the lights is green in your favour & the other side the bus is turning in from left too...or the other way round, which is common across the island, is dangerous, must be looked into; how many of this deaths had occured already?....one I recall at Punggol bus interchange...same thing...pedestrian crossing outside the bus interchange.

Late to act ( LTA) must look into the re timing of the lights...