• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cheap things don't come good - Buy without doing research

Zangief

Alfrescian
Loyal
226052128286767dc815c8a164622401508f2a6c.jpg

2260521523b72480e8bf10cd18c047a49e5d742a.jpg

Zangief

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u are going to carry a power bank that is heavy and about the size of a tablet, u might as well carry a tablet. :biggrin: There are so many brands of power banks that are light weight and small in size. Power bank should be no bigger than your palm.

22605227053fc76ca85772594d389713fd031f2d.jpg

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? What site? I brought an enclosure for the powerbank still waiting for it. Should arrive from singapore soon.

Zangief

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? What site? I brought an enclosure for the powerbank still waiting for it. Should arrive from singapore soon.

No hurry to post pic. These screen captures are customers reviews from Qoo10 and Amazon. How many power banks out there that is about the size of a 8 inch tablet? :biggrin: But u are only buying enclosure. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
No hurry to post pic. These screen captures are customers reviews from Qoo10 and Amazon. How many power banks out there that is about the size of a 7 inch tablet? :biggrin: But u are only buying enclosure. :biggrin:

Yah, I've got spare 18560 batts laying around. I thought it'll be way cooler to use an enclosure that can act as a charger as well.

Zangief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, I've got spare 18560 batts laying around. I thought it'll be way cooler to use an enclosure that can act as a charger as well.

See review from the Qoo10 customer on my first post. 500ml bottle is about 9.5 inches or 24cm. :biggrin: