• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat French Christian Denies Converting To Islam Just To Marry Malay Woman!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
look at how domineering the islamic bitch is,not only u have to get to know me,u have to know my culture and my religion,and we have to be of the same religion,so our kids can pray together....not even for a moment did she even consider learning other people's culture or religion or even mutual tolerance or even freethinker.of course ur children will be confused when they have two fucktard religions clashing with one another with their stupidity.

only a fucktard religious idiot would even consider associating with another fucktard religious idiot like that for even a second.....at least we know hes an idiot cause hes already accepted one faith,for people who are highly logical with high levels of logic,people like salman rushdie,even if they try to pretend to be a muslim convert in order to save his life,sooner or later it will fall apart and drive them crazy.....its impossible to make ur mind to think like these religious Rtards and remained convinced for too long if u arent born a idiot from the day one.

Why do people from a superior religion need to learn about an inferior religion? I am glad I don't know much about chink religions. Any difference between guanyin and buddha?

Nobody cares if the french toad is converting for pussy. They only care that his offspring remains Muslim after the divorce or charades. First generation nominal believers, 2nd generation onward become fanatical believer. It's still a gain overall for the religion.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hit and git , ram and scram, enter then scatter.
hantam dan chabut, masuk dan keluar, pukul dan lari, selamat pagi....dan selamat jalan! :p
He converted because she's a good fuck... and just look at that mouth and what it can provide in terms of warmth and comfort.
I don't blame him because I almost did the same thing. :biggrin: Had providence not intervened I'd now be Sulaiman Leong.
should be samsuddin leong, amin! :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fast forward 5 years later minah becomes a fat tub of lard and eats extra serving of nasi

then Angmoh chuck the hippo aside.......and find a new hole to screw lor............

when will these Angmohs learn.......you wanna drink milk.......no need bring the cow home........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is actually no requirement for a man to convert to Islam in order to marry a Muslim.

This load of crock seems to be unique to the region.

My South African friend's dad is a Muslim, his mum's a Catholic and he's a lecherous bastard with no religion whatsoever.

I told him about this requirement that they impose in Singapore/Malaysia and he laughed his guts out.

In the 70's, christians or jews no need to convert to marry a muslim in certain syariah court in malaysia. But then came Dr M and anwar. Now bumiputra christians cannot even use arabic terms like"allah" in their malay bible. Dr M and anwar, both with indian fathers, radicalised the malays.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 70's, christians or jews no need to convert to marry a muslim in certain syariah court in malaysia. But then came Dr M and anwar. Now bumiputra christians cannot even use arabic terms like"allah" in their malay bible. Dr M and anwar, both with indian fathers, radicalised the malays.

Mahathir and Anuar are both under the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood. Both are linked to the vast network of the worldwide Muslim Brotherhood movement. The Muslim Brotherhood gave birth to Al Qaeda, Hamas and at least 90% of the Islamic Terror groups that exist today.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ancestors of Chinese Baba people took SE Asian women as wives without converting to their religion.

Their mixed breed children saw themselves as Chinese Peranakan and not belonging to their moms' ethnic group or even followed her religion. How come these early Chinese men could take local wives without converting ?

1926-peranakan-malay-chinese-phuket.jpg

5789452812_1705d64012_b.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ancestors of Chinese Baba people took SE Asian women as wives without converting to their religion.

Their mixed breed children saw themselves as Chinese Peranakan and not belonging to their moms' ethnic group or even followed her religion. How come these early Chinese men could take local wives without converting ?

a long time ago when native malay women are not mooselims yet and walked around naked showing their boobies, any man with a dick can befriend and seduce these non-religious pagan women. not anymore. they don't wash their clothes totally naked in streams and rivers anymore. in the 50s, my dad took photos of them splashing nude in streams. they were happy to smile back, wave and display their innocence at total strangers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
a long time ago when native malay women are not mooselims yet and walked around naked showing their boobies, any man with a dick can befriend and seduce these non-religious pagan women. not anymore. they don't wash their clothes totally naked in streams and rivers anymore. in the 50s, my dad took photos of them splashing nude in streams. they were happy to smile back, wave and display their innocence at total strangers.

KNN, your dad is some sick pervert take pictures of naked women washing their clothes in the stream? Explains alot about you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, your dad is some sick pervert take pictures of naked women washing their clothes in the stream? Explains alot about you.

in the 50s it was normal to see naked malay women walking around kampungs in ulu places. too bad you were not around then. otherwise whatever small dick you had should marikita. for my dad he saw too many brown boobs then swishing in the sun until sian. pics were mostly black and white but some had been colorized for old time sake.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
in the 50s it was normal to see naked malay women walking around kampungs in ulu places. too bad you were not around then. otherwise whatever small dick you had should marikita. for my dad he saw too many brown boobs then swishing in the sun until sian. pics were mostly black and white but some had been colorized for old time sake.

Got my first noticeable erection when I was in primary school when i saw my malay neighbor's daughter having a bath naked at the standpipe. She was around 12 or 13 and her tits were just starting to get pointy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got my first noticeable erection when I was in primary school when i saw my malay neighbor's daughter having a bath naked at the standpipe. She was around 12 or 13 and her tits were just starting to get pointy.

it was an age of innocence and instinct. extremist religion and the foolish following to its hilt had to spoil it all.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girls-School-in-Bali-Oktober-1941.jpg

I know that in old time Bali, women went around bare-breasted. These 3 Chinamen shiok shiok .....

Any info on the situation in old time Malaya?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite well know that Ang Moh has a thing for brown sugars. Racist pork loving chinks stay away.