• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sweet Sinkie Lady Looking For Rich Boyfriend! Any Samsters Interested?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gold_digger_singapore_demanding_girlfriend.jpg

Hi everyone, I am 25 years old. If you do not have a photograph, please do not send me a request. I’ll inform you upfront that I am in search of a wealthy man. He have to be financially capable of pay for EVERYTHING- payments, petrol, groceries, mortgage, youngsters, wedding ceremony, honeymoon, and so forth…and I shouldn’t should pitch in a single cent.

I have very costly style and I benefit from the finer issues in life. I am not a easy woman with easy tastes. I need a man who will present me with an extravagant way of life- he should be capable of take me on costly cruises and holidays and keep at H star inns and dine on the best eating places and take me on purchasing sprees. I need a man who treats me like a princess on a regular basis.

I won’t entertain sleazy guys, impolite idiots or guys which are filled with themselves. There’s a effective line between self-confidence and vanity.

I am NOT paying for something. With me, there isn’t any such factor as ‘going halves’, ‘you pay this, I pay that’ or ‘let’s cut up the bills’- none of that nonsense. I consider the man pays for every part and I am by no means backing down from that ever.

Money is the second most essential factor to me. Poverty scares me greater than demise itself. I’ve been in conditions with out cash and I’ve had a relationship the place the man was poor. I don’t need to go there ever once more. I additionally need the kind of man who would give me entry to his cash with out questions with out reservations. It’s about belief and the man I finally select should be capable of give me that.

I need a man who buys me presents, plenty of presents comparable to costly jewellery, perfumes, garments, shock getaways, takes me out to fancy dinners and balls and is all the time prepared to go to the ends of the earth to ensure I keep comfortable on a regular basis.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-expected-pay-everything-no-more-poor-guys-me
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Reekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, neh neh ah bo, wanna ask for wealthy man.

Post so much rubbish, cut to the chase, how much per shot?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at her pic I agree with the global survey that Singapore ladies average cup size is A and below.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitch is meant to be sent to Syria as a sex slave for those IS radical militants. They can then give her the full satisfaction "rightfully as a woman should".:oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come she never state in return what the man gets ? I need to know this important consideration factor.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could possibly end up as a sex slave in some super rich oil sheik's HAREM who is old enough to be her grandfather.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like she was living with a parasitic alpha male and now she wants revenge by doing same to another male.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This worthless bitch should attend this whore summit:

[video=youtube;aCAkAIIujjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAkAIIujjQ[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you can call it what you want but this girl is willing to prostitute herself for $$$.

This is the typical attitude of the "What's wrong with making money$$$" government