• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tan Wah Piow reaches out to Singapore for UK 2nd referendum

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like you have no clue about TOC and TWP. After 9 years everyone with substance have abandoned TOC over the donation from TWP. People knew full well the law over foreign donations from non commercial entities.
I thought you were smarter than that; taking the PAP chararcterization at face value is stupidity.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Views and opinions must have some substance. People who read can judge for themselves. As said I have been reading his articles for sometime and increasingly its becoming nonsensical. It is also irrelevant to Singaporeans. So its double whammy.

Pointless pushing water uphill.

Just because you don't agree with a pov, you deemed it irrelevant. Very typical PAP attitude leh.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brexit is indeed a hot topic and its a landmark World event. At least write about it with some level of knowledge, substance and logic. The article is utter rubbish.
Accept your ignorance. Just because you don't understand British politics and government, it doesn't mean that your pov is the superior one.
TPW lives in UK for decades; he is a professional there. And you deemed yourself to know more about UK issues than him? Typical PAP frog-in-the-well attitude.

Anyone who followed the referendum will tell you he has no clue what he is writing about. Obviously you did not read the article or have no idea about Brexit and the meaning of a referendum.
If you have followed the Brexit discussion with an open mind, you would have realized that the referendum is NON BINDING. Parliament has the final say. Please lah, don't pretend to be smart when you are not.

Do you think Singaporeans would have objected if Old Man asked another by-elections the following month when Anson was lost to JBJ in 1981?
TPW didn't even bring sinkapore into the discussion. Why you humtum him for that? PAP freaks out whenever TPW posts in the sinkapore online fifth estate.

And he is for 2nd referendum?? Nobody in Singapore gives a fuck and this comes to the point about being relevant.
There are many sinkees that are smarter than you and care about events outside our borders.

TPW must be a real threat to the PAP; his comments, even when it does not concern sinkapore, requires an immediate response, even when it is stupidly crafted.

Its like the Post 64 PAP MP trying to impress younger Singaporeans about hip hop and become the laughing stock of the country when they performed in 2007. Bunch of clowns. You do remember the PAP MPs who made a fool of themselves? No relevance to the youth of Singapore.[/QUOTE]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I expect the confusion and uncertainty to last for another a year before the country regains its composure and starts doing the necessary changes to effect its intention. It has critical mass and history of progress and innovation that cannot be underestimated. I expect that it will remain the financial hub but it will have to renegotiate either with 27 EU countries separately or as common market bloc without losing control of its borders, its law making capabilities and its national identity.

It will be fascinating times as it will force those that have it to address those that can't get it. It will be internal, domestic and force both major parties to rework their platforms for their country.

Your comment is purely speculative. Compared to TPW's comment, yours fails miserably.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are conflating the issue. The PAP, its conduct, the oppressions of people, critics getting bankrupted and the laws abused to fix their detractors are well known. No one is arguing about those things. You are preaching to the choir

Harbans Singh and Gopalan Nair are well known critics of the PAP and the latter went to jail for it. But would you put them on the pedestal and worship them? They were and are clowns. Gopalan Nair first few articles were hard hitting and was heavily circulated in the online space for a year or so and then he started talking and writing rubbish.

TWP articles are following the same trajectory as Gopalan's.

Looks like you have no clue that Sinkie laws are kangaroo like their courts. Such donation will not be a problem in most First World countries. Only brainwashed Sinkies will think that it is a problem.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are conflating the issue. The PAP, its conduct, the oppressions of people, critics getting bankrupted and the laws abused to fix their detractors are well known. No one is arguing about those things. You are preaching to the choir

Don't u ever call me Bro again u son of a bitch!

Harbans Singh and Gopalan Nair are well known critics of the PAP and the latter went to jail for it. But would you put them on the pedestal and worship them? They were and are clowns. Gopalan Nair first few articles were hard hitting and was heavily circulated in the online space for a year or so and then he started talking and writing rubbish.

You're a fucking piece of PAP shit! I've never heard of Harban Singh and I challenge u to prove that I have put anybody on a pedestral! Anyone who has been in this forum knows I don't tolerate nonsense from anyone including the forum owner himself.

You're either a typical Sinkie zombie Shit Times reader or more likely a Shit Times writer trained by Lightning to play to the base human instincts of the Sinkie masses. What has Harbase Sink and Whatever Neh got to do with TWP other than the fact that your masters want TWP to be seen as being in the same category as those two perceived "clowns".

TWP articles are following the same trajectory as Gopalan's.

There you go again, proving your usefulness to your master but projecting a non-existent link. I have already challenged you to read the article and show in what way it is faulty. Yet u have failed to do so and only know how to:
Impute ulterior motive
Claim All Sinkies like u not interested in world affairs
Baseless comparisons with perceived "clowns"

Useless piece of PAP IB shit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You deemed yourself better than TPW?

MUST respect? Where is it written that the the referendum is binding?
The elected MPs have the final say and if they choose to ignore it, it is a risk to their political career but it is within their role and right. There is no 'MUST'; only the ignorant makes such a claim.

If the British government implemented minimum income and provided enormous financial help to those affected by globalization, the outcome of the referendum would have been different.

Where in his article did TPW said or implied that?

It looks like the the commentator is the party spouting rubbish.

Yes before my tour to Switzerland , I also think so that referendum is the best and reflection of democracy. But after I visited the Swiss history museum and come across something about the Swiss women being rejected the right to vote by the majority of Swiss men due to referendum then I realised that referendum may not be the best tool afterall in some kinds of decisions . So it's nothing wrong to call for second referendum or overriding by court if there is biasness and injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes before my tour to Switzerland , I also think so that referendum is the best and reflection of democracy. But after I visited the Swiss history museum and come across something about the Swiss women being rejected the right to vote by the majority of Swiss men due to referendum then I realised that referendum may not be the best tool afterall in some kinds of decisions . So it's nothing wrong to call for second referendum or overriding by court if there is biasness and injustice.

Sometimes we have too much faith in people and think democracy is the best but when the people are made up of bullies and barbarians, you cannot rely on democracy to do things right becos bullies and barbarians will not do the right thing.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes we have too much faith in people and think democracy is the best but when the people are made up of bullies and barbarians, you cannot rely on democracy to do things right becos bullies and barbarians will not do the right thing.

If the masses decide, we either live with it or move elsewhere. That's democracy ...it is messy but it is the least bad compared to the other system, despite what the PAP has brainwashed us into believing. PAP's version of democracy is no different from dictatorship; it gets a respectable view only because sinkees are too timid to challenge the government.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I truly rattled your cage bro. If he had written something of substance and relevance, you would not have to be so defensive and tie yourself in a knot.

Don't u ever call me Bro again u son of a bitch!

You're a fucking piece of PAP shit! I've never heard of Harban Singh and I challenge u to prove that I have put anybody on a pedestral! Anyone who has been in this forum knows I don't tolerate nonsense from anyone including the forum owner himself.

You're either a typical Sinkie zombie Shit Times reader or more likely a Shit Times writer trained by Lightning to play to the base human instincts of the Sinkie masses. What has Harbase Sink and Whatever Neh got to do with TWP other than the fact that your masters want TWP to be seen as being in the same category as those two perceived "clowns".

There you go again, proving your usefulness to your master but projecting a non-existent link. I have already challenged you to read the article and show in what way it is faulty. Yet u have failed to do so and only know how to:
Impute ulterior motive
Claim All Sinkies like u not interested in world affairs
Baseless comparisons with perceived "clowns"

Useless piece of PAP IB shit!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like I truly rattled your cage bro. If he had written something of substance and relevance, you would not have to be so defensive and tie yourself in a knot.

Hello fucktard, it not only looks, but confirmed and chopped that you're a card carrying member of the PAP IB and trained in Shit Times mind tricks. What kind of fuck logic you're using. I don't suffer fools and this forum is a great outlet to fuck them upside down for fun.

You're irrelevant and should hang yourself with a knot made of whatever material you can find unless you stop "replying" with sound bites, unsubstantiated opinions and insinuations. In fact your style of "replying" is exactly the same as that irritating piece of shit JahWatDeyFuck whose sole function in the IB structure is to irritate and piss forummers of substance away.

To redeem yourself, you should either point the exact parts of what he writes you find objectionable and why or just fuck off from this planet to stop wasting oxygen.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think Singaporeans would have objected if Old Man asked another by-elections the following month when Anson was lost to JBJ in 1981?

Irrelevant ScrewedBalls comparing a routine by-election with a momentous decision to leave or stay within a pseudo Federation. A person of substance would reflect on the Brexit referendum and ask:

- how come LKY can decide on his own to leave the Federation without a referendum and then afterwards pretend to cry on TV

- how come the referendum to join the Federation in the first place only have choices as to what form of union the voters want but not whether they want a union or not, what kind of fuck referendum is that

Clearly ScrewedBalls is not good at joining the dots together. He should go back to primary school.

[video=youtube;zbCRP98Ucak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbCRP98Ucak[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irrelevant ScrewedBalls comparing a routine by-election with a momentous decision to leave or stay within a pseudo Federation. A person of substance would reflect on the Brexit referendum and ask:

- how come LKY can decide on his own to leave the Federation without a referendum and then afterwards pretend to cry on TV

- how come the referendum to join the Federation in the first place only have choices as to what form of union the voters want but not whether they want a union or not, what kind of fuck referendum is that

Clearly ScrewedBalls is not good at joining the dots together. He should go back to primary school.

[video=youtube;zbCRP98Ucak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbCRP98Ucak[/video]

The same reason as why we can have court without jury.