• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scaredy-cats shouldn’t read about this creepy Hougang doll that moves by itself

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, something scary happened that caused a hoo-ha among Singaporeans, and as of now, it’s still an unsolved mystery. If you live in Singapore and have a weak heart, I highly suggest that you click away now.

Somewhere around June last year, a disturbing image of a creepy-looking doll emerges on the Internet. The doll was found somewhere around Hougang, under a tree at various location. Here’s how it looks like.

creepy-doll-188x300.jpg

According to what was mentioned, the doll was initially blindfolded “for a reason”. As you can view from the Twitter post, the person said that “stupid people unbind it. It looks unhappy, good luck to whoever did it,” seemingly suggesting that something would happen to whoever has taken off the blindfold.

http://goodyfeed.com/scaredy-cats-shouldnt-read-about-this-creepy-hougang-doll-that-moves-by-itself/

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I more scary-cat to click on links due to potential virus that affect me directly than such fairy-tales.

Mind paste the info of link here so all like-hearted-cats like me can read such tales instead of kena virus?

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still looking for mediums?

Sekali kena defiled then you know.

You people never learn.

Last edited: