• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thousands of Sinkies Wish Mr. S.R. Nathan Happy 92nd Birthday!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
13584760_1052617724794235_8585795854429284952_o.jpg

Happy 92nd Birthday to Former President MR S.R. Nathan

Good nite, SIngapore!

https://www.facebook.com/Fabricatio...440582045291/1052617724794235/?type=3&theater

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Mr. Nathan was as dumb as some people and died fighting the Japs, he would not have the chance to serve Singapore in a a far greater capacity. Glad he did the right thing. Mr S R Nathan is a huge role model for me and my family.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Mr. Nathan was as dumb as some people and died fighting the Japs, he would not have the chance to serve Singapore in a a far greater capacity. Glad he did the right thing. Mr S R Nathan is a huge role model for me and my family.

You mean you emulate people like this....oh my goose.....it was unfortunate that traitor like him was not beheaded after the war......the communists were just too kind..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean you emulate people like this....oh my goose.....it was unfortunate that traitor like him was not beheaded after the war......the communists were just too kind..

Why would he be beheaded?

You should read his memoirs. Mr Nathan spoke most fondly of his time working for the Empire of Japan and how it came to define him as a young man. We needed such canny people to serve Singapore during our weakest days when we were threatened by our larger, immediate neighbours.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thousands? Where did they dig out those fictitious numbers? I know the "like" on FB are ficitious because you can purchase it too.

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
LiveLeak-dot-com-c77_1419781791-GN3xVzT_1419782081.jpg.resized.jpg

There should had been a good massive BEHEADING EXERCISE in SG, immediately after Japs surrender, where we execute Japs and Traitors all. Bigger scale than Jap's done to us. Civilized stupid and humanity must be over turned and reverted back to ancient brutality.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The faster this Jap collaborator kicked the bucket better .He has profited too much at the expense of Singaporean taxpayers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The faster this Jap collaborator kicked the bucket better .He has profited too much at the expense of Singaporean taxpayers.

What a huge load of ghee.....one of the most expensive useless president I have never voted for & have t contribute via taxes..

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a huge load of ghee.....one of the most expensive useless president I have never voted for & have t contribute via taxes..

The most despicable Indian on earth...fleecing the taxpayer with his out of the world Presidential salary..cutting ribbons and gracing dinner to increase his mid girth as his main job description.

What is his purpose in life...??? I find it meaningless for him to stash all the millions which he does not earn truthfully and with a clear conscience.

Hope his sons will give it back to society and the nation...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most despicable Indian on earth...fleecing the taxpayer with his out of the world Presidential salary..cutting ribbons and gracing dinner to increase his mid girth as his main job description.

What is his purpose in life...??? I find it meaningless for him to stash all the millions which he does not earn truthfully and with a clear conscience.

You forgot one of his annual duty.....help stir a huge pan of nasi briyani every year..other than, shaking hands with dignitaries that come here, National Day etc...what has he contributed to us...that is worthy of the millions that we have paid him??

I didn't vote for him....neither did my clan ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Below is evidence of Mr Nathan's clear conscience. He received the Order of Temasek medal for his contributions to Singapore

ST_20131111_PSAWARD11_3917469e_2x.jpg

no wonder I heard idiots and John tan shouting

banzai banzai continuously

yesterday.

for a moment I thought the jap has over throw the regime.

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is evidence of Mr Nathan's clear conscience. He received the Order of Temasek medal for his contributions to Singapore

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
if I have a few dogs as pet , I would confer the highest award to anyone
of them for being obedient and loyal.

so receiving Order of termaSick is trivial and insignificant