• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fengshui master made his first million at age 26

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
e started a fengshui consultancy website at 19, made his first million by 26, and was conferred a datukship - an award given to Malaysians who have made significant contributions to the country - at 36.

At 39, Datuk Joey Yap, the founder and chief consultant of Malaysia-based Joey Yap Consulting Group, has established a global name for his company which provides consultancy services on Chinese metaphysical arts such as fengshui and qi men dun jia, an ancient form of divination from China.

Mr Yap,who is married with two daughters, said he was mocked for choosing the path of "fortune- telling" when he started pursuing his interest in the subject at the age of 15.

http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...rce=Facebook&link_time=1467506745#xtor=CS1-10

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey my jie fu( cousin) also fengshui master.
i see him doing quite well.always fly to china.

a day, my cousin asked me whether want to buy 风水石.
about 3k for a crystal stone.

expensive leh.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey my jie fu( cousin) also fengshui master.
i see him doing quite well.always fly to china.

a day, my cousin asked me whether want to buy 风水石.
about 3k for a crystal stone.

expensive leh.

Omg u r also a GCB lol

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
e started a fengshui consultancy website at 19, made his first million by 26, and was conferred a datukship - an award given to Malaysians who have made significant contributions to the country - at 36.

At 39, Datuk Joey Yap, the founder and chief consultant of Malaysia-based Joey Yap Consulting Group, has established a global name for his company which provides consultancy services on Chinese metaphysical arts such as fengshui and qi men dun jia, an ancient form of divination from China.

Mr Yap,who is married with two daughters, said he was mocked for choosing the path of "fortune- telling" when he started pursuing his interest in the subject at the age of 15.

http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...rce=Facebook&link_time=1467506745#xtor=CS1-10

Bullshit. all these fengshui is crap. if he is so good how come he still lost money in stupid ventures. Datukship is nothing in malaysia. everyone knows it.
If you say you are a datuk people next ask where you get your datukship. Only Johor and Brunei datukship is valued nowadays as cannot be bought. the rest are toilet papers , given out in thousands and associated with low class con men who buys them to con stupid people who thinks the have connections. everyone in malaysia know it. market rate is $200K. what the big deal? the fact he said he got datukship for signfocant contributions to the country make me laughed my ass off. Real bullshitter. Malaysian government is muI see only a rat here. slim and you tell me they believe in feng shiu? real bullshitter. Publish this is malaysia and he would be hauled up under islamic hudud law. I see only a rat here . any datuk titled rat is still a rat. hahahah

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen he even can make losses from investing in coys, wat confidens do u haf in having him 2 advising u on ur biz coy? ...

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far joey yap only sell books and course related products. never sell crap items like crystal, pi xiu, stones etc

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCB.....Good class bungalow...pardon me...looking at property guru listing every now and then...

they have been many GCB since time immemorial..The GCBs almost reached its peak when the two GCB religions originating from ME started competing for more GCBs..Till these days they are still competing to see which one has the most GCBs..and the rest of us non GCBs suffer..

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another half fuck article from shit times ..... What is his background and who are his parents?

Kapurikon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, if you asked me, i would prefers this

[video=youtube;SvT1RZCCxNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvT1RZCCxNI[/video]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far joey yap only sell books and course related products. never sell crap items like crystal, pi xiu, stones etc

Joey's fengshui too deep and complex, even in English translation. Thus he didn't want to waste time playing with crystal, pi xiu and statues which he think was craps. Whereas, Lilian Too knows how the world operates - materialism. Being a materialistic person who love shopping and buying things like most women did, she has a different form of FS which gain international standing, by buying and buying her products. The world needs to see and hold something intangible to believe FS is there. She has became a millionaires too.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.... all these people who get rich 'teaching' ppl how to be rich or get lucky are the biggest con jobs. Right after the religous bullshit.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another half fuck article from shit times ..... What is his background and who are his parents?

I can provide u with a tiny bit of background . .
once upon a time in Malaysia (KL to be precise)
Joey and Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai were working ( or collaborating or conspiring ) together
in the crazy fengshui world. they were buddy buddy.
they parted due to some misunderstand or different view points in running the company.

btw , the title Grand Master is not conferred by me .

in sillypoore , we have the Fengshui Queen Lynn Yap , Vincent koh , tan khoon yong
all self styled grand master.