• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat France will qualify for semi-finals

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better place your bets before it drops further.
Then I will go and place small amount on icl :biggrin:

I already bet $600 this morning on France win at very low odd of 1.43 :biggrin:

No more upset as quarter finals coming to an end and only talented teams qualify for the finals.

Not those who like to park the bus or running like headless chickens. With Wales in, Iceland unlikely to be the outsider to qualify for the semis.

It's will also be nice if the finals is contested between the Germans and Britishs :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already bet $600 this morning on France win at very low odd of 1.43 :biggrin:

No more upset as quarter finals coming to an end and only talented teams qualify for the finals.

Not those who like to park the bus or running like headless chickens. With Wales in, Iceland unlikely to be the outsider to qualify for the semis.

It's will also be nice if the finals is contested between the Germans and Britishs :p

Oic. I didn't bet icl .no plan to as well . Odd 5.2 not easy to eat. Better go turf club aim at $30+- horse more chance.
Since u bet liao there is no retreat. Good luck to u .hope tmr u can have good breakfast again.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would love to see Iceland beat France.
Dream final between Wales and Iceland.

The last time I won money betting that France will loose, was many moons ago, world cup....I bet $300 for France to loose, $200, for 1.0....anyone remember Cameroon....

Pogba

Alfrescian
Loyal
My extra bet: Pick The Score

France 2-0 @ 6.50

France 3-0 @ 10

$20 bet on each :biggrin:

Wah! You see Les Bleus so up ah? Thank you. But we won't be like the England team who underestimated and thought that playing Iceland would be a stroll in the park. :biggrin: Good luck.

Last edited:

Pogba

Alfrescian
Loyal

That goal was from...

22594899c4cb8a0f7757cf4b2c6bfda532723692.gif

Last edited:

Pogba

Alfrescian
Loyal
HT

France 4 Iceland 0

Two goals in two minutes. Iceland is crumbling. England are u watching?

Pogba

Alfrescian
Loyal

FT

France 5 Iceland 2

It's too late for Iceland to catch up now. We don't want to max out our key players and we switch to defend our comfortable lead and looking forward to the SF.

Last edited:

Giroud

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=dailymotion;x4ig837]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ig837_france-5-2-iceland-hd-all-goals-highlights-03-07-2016-hd_sport[/video]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4...d-hd-all-goals-highlights-03-07-2016-hd_sport

France 5-2 Iceland HD All Goals & Highlights (English)

[video=youtube;G1O7G8_Z1II]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1O7G8_Z1II[/video]

France 5-2 Iceland Goals and Highlights (ENGLISH) - EURO 2016 Quarter Finals

Last edited: