• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Surrounded by news of retrenchments

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
watched front line, PMET earned 10k ++ kena retrenched then unemployed few months liao.

2 counsins also kena retrenched. Looks like i better keep my job .

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am now a PC Mac technician, tv guy and sometimes a plumber, gardener. i am enjoying it all! cheers...

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you constantly lived your life in fear, you have no hope for the future.

Go out and get some fresh air, see what wonderful things God has created.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousins still have maid and kids somemore. Luckily their Husband still working.

Else I also don't know how to help them.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watched front line, PMET earned 10k ++ kena retrenched then unemployed few months liao.

Only high flyer pmet with no savings gets retrench. Those with savings need to continue work to save more money. When time up they will resign themselves no need get retrench. When they resign company will tolong them to stay. Other company also tolong ask them to join.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My company needs new security guards. You and your cousins are welcomed to apply for the jobs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ur coy employs charbor security gards? ...

Yes we sure do. We are an equal-opportunity company. As long as you have the relevant qualifications, we will hire you regardless how ugly you are. Some guard dogs are preferred ugly to keep terrorists away. I would also send my security guards to attend counter-terrorism courses, so that I can upgrade them and eventually pay them about $1600 per month.

ST_20120801_VSEC_3234049e.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the large number of foreigners flooding into sinkie land for jobs and good living, and willing to accept wages lower than native sinkies, all natives are really "see liao."

EU and UK are now in a mess and some EU states are said to have unemployment rate of 30% to 40%. Surely these unemployed people from EU will head for sinkie land for jobs and survival.

If retrenchment is applied, and pappies insist that foreigners/SPR are first out the door, then native sinkies may still have the chance to hold on to their rice bowl. Otherwise, to all native sinkies, well, as someone atas in pappies had said, ownself check ownself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the large number of foreigners flooding into sinkie land for jobs and good living, and willing to accept wages lower than native sinkies, all natives are really "see liao."

EU and UK are now in a mess and some EU states are said to have unemployment rate of 30% to 40%. Surely these unemployed people from EU will head for sinkie land for jobs and survival.

If retrenchment is applied, and pappies insist that foreigners/SPR are first out the door, then native sinkies may still have the chance to hold on to their rice bowl. Otherwise, to all native sinkies, well, as someone atas in pappies had said, ownself check ownself.

52% of UK has bought your xenophobic nonsense and now want to evict the Poles, Pakis and Romanians for doing the cheap work that the Brits are too lazy to do.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes we sure do. We are an equal-opportunity company. As long as you have the relevant qualifications, we will hire you regardless how ugly you are. Some guard dogs are preferred ugly to keep terrorists away. I would also send my security guards to attend counter-terrorism courses, so that I can upgrade them and eventually pay them about $1600 per month.

ST_20120801_VSEC_3234049e.jpg

Better employ your guards properly. Who knows 1 day they might murder you.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
52% of UK has bought your xenophobic nonsense and now want to evict the Poles, Pakis and Romanians for doing the cheap work that the Brits are too lazy to do.

What is wrong to take back their own country from immigrants and save it from islamic militants' terrorism?

To evict the foreigners is part and parcel of the process of cleaning up the country from losing its sovereignty. When you lose the sovereignty of your country, human rights activism will not get it back for you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How come you surround yourself with useless and unsuccessful people?