• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Aftermath of the rich to poor

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a person is rich, most likely he will own many designers wardrobe and other lifestyle things.
When he go broke one day, will he still wear his designer clothes, carry their expensive wallets , bags, shoes but work in a blue collar job ?
Or they will buy new peasant things to blend with the new peers ?

I predict soon I will be in this state :mad::o
When it happen, I not sure should I change my outlook , or else people may not make friends with me.
Although currently I am working part time in a white collar post, I believe it may not last long. After that I guess likely I may need to readjust myself to mix with uneducated poor peasant .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just wear ur handsome beng motorcycle jacket and ur crewcut,people will respect u whereever u go.

1-140G41F321L5.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you so mean by how others look at you? be yourself.

Sometime is not about care or not. I don't really want to make friends with people too as I enjoy my own company. But... there are still other aspect we need to consider. Simple example is when I go interview for a deliver driver post, how will the boss see me with designers item.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a person is rich, most likely he will own many designers wardrobe and other lifestyle things.
When he go broke one day, will he still wear his designer clothes, carry their expensive wallets , bags, shoes but work in a blue collar job ?

When it happen, I not sure should I change my outlook , or else people may not make friends with me.
Although currently I am working part time in a white collar post, I believe it may not last long. After that I guess likely I may need to readjust myself to mix with uneducated poor peasant .

How about those millionaires that went bankrupt ? Do they become poor peasant look or ????

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those designer wardrobes may last a few years before it looks worned. By that time, the guy make make a comeback,

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should wear yr birthday suit everyday.