• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Did SMRT mail you 4 fridge magnets ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received 4 fridge magnets from Desmond in my mailbox together with some notes telling me about their plans to upgrade SMRT and keep up with the maintenance.

Tell me for what ? Give me magnets for what ?

I wonder which lucky bastard successfully tendered for the contract to supply fridge magnets to all the households in Singapore. Surely the contract is worth at least a million.

Why not just give me a $10 transit link card ?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously they identified u as a poor smuck that rides the train of poverty.

Please la, I know many towkay they are so rich and they didn drive. They achieved financial freedom so they just enjoyed taking mrt to travel around, plenty of time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm a collector of magnets. can you give me some? i'll be proud to stick smrt magnets on my fridge.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please la, I know many towkay they are so rich and they didn drive. They achieved financial freedom so they just enjoyed taking mrt to travel around, plenty of time.

the only towkays i know who take the mrt are the ones whose aston martins are in the shop,and often they like to go online on their facebook and post about the stench of poverty on the smrt.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
no I didn't get it.
they know I drive and everbody drive.
my wife drive one.i drived another.we are both professional

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I received 4 fridge magnets from Desmond in my mailbox together with some notes telling me about their plans to upgrade SMRT and keep up with the maintenance.

Tell me for what ? Give me magnets for what ?

I wonder which lucky bastard successfully tendered for the contract to supply fridge magnets to all the households in Singapore. Surely the contract is worth at least a million.

Why not just give me a $10 transit link card ?

You can bring the magnets & stick it all over the train doors, get yourself charged for vandalism with magnets given by SMRT....that's call rubbing salt to the wound... ha ha ha

What do you want? magnets, stickers or....

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not received any magnets from SMRT. How on earth they knew I cannot even afford a fridge to allow them to stick their magnets on??!!!

In fact, I never received anything from SMRT other than lousy train faults!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Rail operator SMRT has started distributing information packs to homes located along the East-West Line (EWL), as part of its efforts to update commuters of rail renewal projects on the line.

Some 295,000 homes are expected to receive the packs, SMRT said in a press release on Tuesday (May 31).

Titled "Paving the Way for Better Journeys", each pack contains four collectible fridge magnets meant to commemorate the landmark rail upgrades, and will be sent directly to homes.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/default/files/mrt2_0.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After receiving the "gifts", in order to provide you with better services & upgrades....THEY WILL ANNOUNCE PRICE INCREASES... "akan datang"....ask if you trade in the "gifts"???

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
After receiving the "gifts", in order to provide you with better services & upgrades....THEY WILL ANNOUNCE PRICE INCREASES... "akan datang"....ask if you trade in the "gifts"???

Eatshitdie has agreed to buy my magnets.