• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Florida Ang Moh Girl 26 Wielded AXE hacked toilet door to force man for SEX! RAPE!

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...threatens-man-hatchet-refusing-sleep-her.html

Florida woman, 26, 'threatens man with a hatchet for refusing to sleep with her'

35C4482A00000578-0-image-m-69_1467150429046.jpg

Leslie Mills, 26, allegedly beat and threatened a man for refusing sex
She arrived at his Ocala, Florida home after a night of drinking
Woke victim up and wouldn't take no for an answer, the man told police
Mills was handcuffed and charged with assault with a deadly weapon

By Anton Nilsson For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:50 GMT, 28 June 2016 | Updated: 22:10 GMT, 28 June 2016

shares

View comments

A Florida woman is accused of threatening a man with a hatchet for refusing to have sex with her.

Leslie Mills, 26, was arrested on Thursday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery, according to police.

The victim told officers Mills left his Ocala home the night before the alleged attack to go out drinking, while he stayed home.

After he returned from work the next day and went to sleep in the bedroom, he was woken up by Mills who 'repeatedly asked him to engage in sexual activity with her,' according to a police report obtained by the Smoking Gun.
Leslie Mills, 26, was arrested on Thursday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery, according to police
35C3AABB00000578-0-image-m-59_1467150359306.jpg
35C4482600000578-0-image-m-61_1467150371177.jpg

Leslie Mills, 26, was arrested on Thursday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery, according to police

Leslie Mills, 26, pictured left in a mugshot and right in a social media pic, allegedly threatened a man with a hatchet after he refused to sleep with her

The man said he denied Mills' advances several times, and then went to sleep on the living room couch. He said Mills followed him out there, sat on top of him, and continued to ask him for sex.

He then went into the bathroom and locked the door, according to the police report. He said Mills began beating on the door, and eventually managed to open it.

When she entered the bathroom, he realized she was wielding a hatchet, the police report alleges.

The two began fighting, and Mills allegedly raised the hatchet in the air and appeared to prepare to strike him, the victim told police.
Mills, 26, was arrested on Thursday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery, according to police

Mills, 26, was arrested on Thursday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery, according to police
Mills was booked in the Marion County jail on Thursday and was released the following day after posting $5,500 bail. A judge issued a no contact order, prohibiting Mills from making physical or verbal contact with the victim

Mills was booked in the Marion County jail on Thursday and was released the following day after posting $5,500 bail. A judge issued a no contact order, prohibiting Mills from making physical or verbal contact with the victim

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/assault/florida-hatchet-arrest-628903

June 28, 2016
Cops: Woman, 26, Wielded Hatchet After Her Demands For Sex Were Repeatedly Rebuffed

Comments()
Tweet

After her repeated demands to have sex were rebuffed, a Florida woman grabbed a hatchet and began beating on the locked door of the bathroom where her beau had sought refuge, police report.

According to police, Leslie Mills, 26, returned home early Thursday after a drinking binge and began badgering the victim to “engage in sexual activity with her.” The man--who said he was awoken by the persistent Mills--told cops that he moved from the Ocala home’s bedroom to the couch in a bid to escape her.

However, Mills followed him to the living room, where she climbed atop the victim, “still asking for him to have sex with her,” according to an Ocala Police Department report. After again declining to have sex, the man went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Mills responded, police report, by pounding on the door, which she then successfully pushed open. Upon Mills entering the bathroom, the victim noticed that she was carrying a hatchet that had been removed from a living room wall. The man said that he wrestled the hatchet from Mills’s hands after she raised the weapon and "appeared to be preparing to strike him."

The victim--whose relationship with Mills is unknown--then fled the residence and called 911. Responding officers noted that Mills, who appeared drunk, was “dressed in just a bathrobe” when they encountered her outside the home.

Pictured above, Mills was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, and misdemeanor domestic battery. Free on $5500 bond, Mills is scheduled for a July 26 court hearing.

latest

KDash

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Florida Ang Moh Girl 26 Wielded AXE hacked toilet door to force man for SEX! RAPE

she's ugly....

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Florida Ang Moh Girl 26 Wielded AXE hacked toilet door to force man for SEX! RAPE

Don't look 26 to me.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got free fuck don't want. The man must be gay.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got free fuck don't want. The man must be gay.

His Weiner must be very small.....no joke, mad woman wants sex, comes with hatchet....you run!!......but one old man, likes to meet people with a hatchet in the cul de sac....wonder, he ever met this woman?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His Weiner must be very small.....no joke, mad woman wants sex, comes with hatchet....you run!!......but one old man, likes to meet people with a hatchet in the cul de sac....wonder, he ever met this woman?

Actually, she came in with the hatchet only AFTER he rejected her sexual approach.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;WDpipB4yehk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDpipB4yehk[/video]

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kannasai lah..why dis type of goot thing neber happen to moi...haizz :biggrin::biggrin:

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal

35C4482A00000578-0-image-m-69_1467150429046.jpg

All she needed was this Kalashnikov loaded. Point the shitless guy to lie down naked. Ride on him with the gun, and yelled FUCK HARDER YOU BAPOK! DO NOT STOP!

Easy?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kannasai lah..why dis type of goot thing neber happen to moi...haizz :biggrin::biggrin:

was suffering from a bout of flu, and this chiobu kept insisting she wanted it. told her i would pass the flu to her, but she refused to back off and started mounting me in bed, ripped off my t and shorts and did all kinds of bj, hj, tj, vj to get me hard. when i got hard she rode cowgirl and got what she wanted. siao char bor.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

was suffering from a bout of flu, and this chiobu kept insisting she wanted it. told her i would pass the flu to her, but she refused to back off and started mounting me in bed, ripped off my t and shorts and did all kinds of bj, hj, tj, vj to get me hard. when i got hard she rode cowgirl and got what she wanted. siao char bor.

She did not show you her parang or swiss army knife?? you so submissive?....you did not shout, "RAPE" & called 999?:biggrin: