• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Man Asks Police To Stop Orgy Parties Organized From Sammyboy Sex Site!

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Links to the website can be found here: sammyboyforum(dot)com/showthread.php?t=597408

My goodness is there such a forum with almost the same name running parallel with our good forum here? The owner here should sue the hell out of this hedonistic and immoral forum.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness is there such a forum with almost the same name running parallel with our good forum here? The owner here should sue the hell out of this hedonistic and immoral forum.

gong cheebye he owns both, ownself sue ownself kamlan? u huat sio har?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That forum has got nothing to do with me.

sammyboyforum aka asian commercial sex aka the original name of this forum sammyboy.com...the first and original sinkie sex forum that put you on the sinkie hall of fame and immortalised you, your legacy...........gosh, is not yours? oic...ok then my bad. u must have sold it for untold millions, no wonder u are buying ferrari now, that explains it :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This one's Sam got no cut....its those bros organized themselves. Not by his paid advertisers/sponsors.
I've attended one with 3 chicks and 10 bros. $400 per pax at balmoral condo. Almost 5 hrs of fucking.

Its good money. $400 per pax is $4000 for that 5 hours. Pay each girl $1000 still can make $1000 per night. If hold 3 or 4 a week, good money mah. I also want to do. hehehehhe

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
paid_orgy_illegal_singapore.jpg

Dear Editors,

I came to know about this event that has been happening in Singapore. I came to know about this during a recent reservist training that an unknown person has been promoting and organising paid orgy parties in Singapore. According to him, he has already organised 10 such events almost every week. He even pointed to a forum website where all previous participants had shared their experiences from the event and it also appears that they always change venues (usually at rented condominium units). Some of the details being shared can be really disgusting.

According to him, every participant would have to pay $450 for such an event. It seems that there are usually 4-5 women and about 15-20 men. Since this is an illegally organised private event, questions will be raised on:

- how can the participants be sure about health and hygiene issues that may arise from such activities?
- how much are the organisers taking from such events and does this constitute as living off women's earning through immoral means?
- Are the women who work in these parties illegal immigrants since they have a few foreigners?

My understanding is that this had already been done 10 times before, and there are no signs of stopping as each of the events seem to get bolder with more participants. My concern is that if such kind of events happens more regularly, there may be other such events coming up and it may get more rampant. I do not wish to know that one day, one of the nearby units at my place is being used for such immoral activities.

Links to the website can be found here: sammyboyforum(dot)com/showthread.php?t=597408

Bran
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ore-will-police-stop-these-immoral-activities
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

This is a good man. If there are more such good man then Spore will have hope instead of degenerating to the same as JB with prostitutes everywhere.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of retard guy will pay money for an orgy whereby guys more than gals? Unless the guys r faggots.

Last edited:

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its good money. $400 per pax is $4000 for that 5 hours. Pay each girl $1000 still can make $1000 per night. If hold 3 or 4 a week, good money mah. I also want to do. hehehehhe

problem is it will be a challenge for you to find so many gong cheebyes :biggrin:

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sort of retard guy will pay money for an orgy whereby gals more than guys? Unless the guys r faggots.

actually the opposite is more true, the guys are either gays or closet gays experimenting for the first them without the taboo attachment since there are 2 or 3 girls present :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if sinkieland was a more open and sexually active country,there wouldnt be so many molest and panty theft and spycam and voyeurism in the country.look at the western countries median age of losing their virginhood,their median age is 16,which means half the population has had sex before they are 16.we should be encouraging sexuality in our media and culture and piping marvin gaye music in our elevator.if sinkies cant accept their sexual nature and come together as mature adults how can this country ever grow economically and emotionally and psychologically.

remember this country sinkieland needs some sexual healing.

[video=youtube;x6QZn9xiuOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE[/video]

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, during war this type of pao toh kia will be the first to be killed... by his very own reservist mates.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if sinkieland was a more open and sexually active country,there wouldnt be so many molest and panty theft and spycam and voyeurism in the country.look at the western countries median age of losing their virginhood,their median age is 16,which means half the population has had sex before they are 16.we should be encouraging sexuality in our media and culture and piping marvin gaye music in our elevator.if sinkies cant accept their sexual nature and come together as mature adults how can this country ever grow economically and emotionally and psychologically.

remember this country sinkieland needs some sexual healing.

so are you advocating more marvin gaye music and more pink dots ? :biggrin:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
The motto of sharing is caring should be among brothers of same frequency after this incident. He shouldn't try to show off every 'information' he knows to everyone who knows might become a whistleblower.
I came to know about this during a recent reservist training that an unknown person has been promoting and organising paid orgy parties in Singapore.
According to him, every participant would have to pay $450 for such an event. It seems that there are usually 4-5 women and about 15-20 men. Since this is an illegally organised private event, questions will be raised

My understanding is that this had already been done 10 times before, and there are no signs of stopping as each of the events seem to get bolder with more participants. My concern is that if such kind of events happens more regularly, there may be other such events coming up and it may get more rampant.
Bran
A.S.S. Contributor

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of retard guy will pay money for an orgy whereby guys more than gals? Unless the guys r faggots.

actually the opposite is more true, the guys are either gays or closet gays experimenting for the first them without the taboo attachment since there are 2 or 3 girls present :biggrin:

Hehe you guys are obviously sexual newbies.
I'll just take número uno"s line.....
No point explaining because plebeians like you just don't get it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if sinkieland was a more open and sexually active country,there wouldnt be so many molest and panty theft and spycam and voyeurism in the country.look at the western countries median age of losing their virginhood,their median age is 16,which means half the population has had sex before they are 16.we should be encouraging sexuality in our media and culture and piping marvin gaye music in our elevator.if sinkies cant accept their sexual nature and come together as mature adults how can this country ever grow economically and emotionally and psychologically. remember this country sinkieland needs some sexual healing. [video=youtube;x6QZn9xiuOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE[/video]
More fucking also increases the population, a major objective of the PAP. All those money wasted on incentives to increase children and the old SSDU could have been better spend organizing fuck parties and orgies. Even if no babies came out of it, everyone go home happy.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that hedonistic and immoral forum should sue the hell out of this forum owner here