• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LKY reborn and run England now.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some stupid man just commented England need a someone like LKY to run the show.

I can say if LKY is to run for UK Prime Minister , I can almost be sure he will be down and out in no time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his name is jaehaerys targaryen. new azor ahai of the u.k. lky as ang mo is the best!

image.jpg

Schneiderlin

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can say if LKY is to run for UK Prime Minister , I can almost be sure he will be down and out in no time.

One cannot run a football club or national team like a business or country. Ask Peter Lim and Venky's, poultry businessmen and owners of Blackburn Rovers F.C.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

You look at the England squad. The players are all overpaid, under performing millionaires, a stark contrast to their opponents. Which side is hungrier?

Antonio Conte selects his 22 man squad base on form unlike Hogson who goes with favoritism. Indeed Italy squad is underwhelming with some of my favorite players missing, including from Juventus. Italy don't have a Pippo Inzaghi or Roberto Baggio or Andrea Pirlo but they a collective team spirit and the solid back four from Juventus and 3-5-2 formation. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the stupid FARK think Britons like Sinkies so balls-less meh............DUMBFARK.........