• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAmmyboy sex forum down again ?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2upxqj4.jpg

Just tried 40 sekunden ago..

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i can login no problem..try this..

press the CTRL+F5 key or clear your browser cache.

2gul64g.jpg

24c8kci.jpg

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
down again

1155am

Hey everyone! Database maintenance is being performed at the moment. Please be patient. In the meantime, you might want to pop by http://www.sammyboy.com for some coffee shop talk for a change.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i can login no problem..try this..

press the CTRL+F5 key or clear your browser cache.

It's up and running but it will be slow for the next couple of days because one server has been removed from the set up.

Normal service should resume after 48 hours.

laukk

Alfrescian
Loyal
still cannot get in at 1435 hours !!!!! The same message. Data base undergoing maintenance.pls be patient. very frustrated.

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can get in by typing Diyexplorer in google search and go to 2nd page under the heading diyexplore in Hatyai, www, geocities. Then look under 'about us' and click for the next page, you can see Sam's forum. Then you click.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like to ask something.

why do all like to ask others to up their points/powers ( see many requests in the pictures section. )

The points/powers got use? - can exchange for vouchers in massage parlours... :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like to ask something.

why do all like to ask others to up their points/powers ( see many requests in the pictures section. )

The points/powers got use? - can exchange for vouchers in massage parlours... :biggrin:

There & here the pts. system not only very different, but it matters alot to the forummers, don't ask me why... cuz like PAPee, I ALSO DON'T KNOW :biggrin:
when u see ppl there KPKB kena zapped, u will know why :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points on the otherside perhaps of use for credibility to get useful and beneficial contacts information:wink:

There & here the pts. system not only very different, but it matters alot to the forummers, don't ask me why... when u see ppl there KPKB kena zapped, u will know why

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Points on the otherside perhaps of use for credibility to get useful and beneficial contacts information:wink:

Affirmative.

Also over there if your pts are in the red or minus due to being zapped, u will be in moderation & all your posts will be delayed so...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that use to be the case in the old days, more senior reputable smasters use to get free access to the private forum when Sam first started the same. Not anymore though.

well if the points gathered can be used to enter Sam private forum then I see the point of asking for it...