• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How do you find line dance ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, how do you guys find line dance ?
I saw big crowds of sinkie aunties and uncles dressed with cowboy attire and dance proudly in the public as if they are dancing queen.

To me is very lame, and they look like clowns and have a pap tag in their face :biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, how do you guys find line dance ?
I saw big crowds of sinkie aunties and uncles dressed with cowboy attire and dance proudly in the public as if they are dancing queen.

To me is very lame, and they look like clowns and have a pap tag in their face :biggrin:

That one passé Liao.......
Now in thing is Zumba and Aqua Zumba, tio bor?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A chink dressed up as a cowboy??? Do the Chinese have no pride whatsoever???? :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one passé Liao.......
Now in thing is Zumba and Aqua Zumba, tio bor?

No out lah . I still see it and also auntie memorising the move from paper. What left left tap tap. Right left tap tap lol. I peep the paper omg. With their head looking down the ground.

Zumba need a lot of energy ah. Auntie uncle no energy le.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No out lah . I still see it and also auntie memorising the move from paper. What left left tap tap. Right left tap tap lol. I peep the paper omg. With their head looking down the ground.

Zumba need a lot of energy ah. Auntie uncle no energy le.

Exactly it need a lot of energy, that why it makes one feel alive and lively.
I have given it a try, Zumba, and it's not easy, not so much on the energy but on the coordination.
It definitely beats line dancing......for a very simple fact that most that did Zumba are a younger crowd.

No need any fanciful Cowboys outfit or the ridiculous cowboy hat.......
Just a good attitude, ready to feel alive and join in the fun.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could be right that the cowboy attire makes them look stupid. Perhaps look better with Chinese gongfu attire when doing line dance.

Better still, with cowboy attire doing the LION DANCE..... the man in cowboy attire, not too bad in his steps...other than the woman in black...the rest are a pain to watch....:p

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I checked website, only Singapore line dance is ugly.
it is not so ugly in Angmoh country,
shall i say angmoh the best

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly it need a lot of energy, that why it makes one feel alive and lively.
I have given it a try, Zumba, and it's not easy, not so much on the energy but on the coordination.
It definitely beats line dancing......for a very simple fact that most that did Zumba are a younger crowd.

No need any fanciful Cowboys outfit or the ridiculous cowboy hat.......
Just a good attitude, ready to feel alive and join in the fun.

You learn from community centres ?
I hope Zumba is not like line dance that head always looking at ground and side to make sure is in sync with others.