• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shameless Malaysian fox spirit

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alvin Chau is a big time mobster. You dun take from him unless he willingly gives to you

So Alvin chau is big time monster. No wonder mudlander dogs here diam diam no guts to criticise this confirm + chop Msian mistress while go condemning and bullying others who are not. Like I said these mudlanders are cowards who only bully people whom they know they can get away with but will be quiet as a mouse infront of the natives and rich and powerful like this Alvin chau. According to one mudlander dog, this is called being capable bastards. Lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow a Malaysian is the bitch of the century. No mudlander dogs here want to bring this bitch fox spirit to task ? Oh studied in KL one. And look at how vicious this pretty face but evil heart is to schedule to give birth first ahead of the wife and leaked it to media to make her angry. Like I said mudlanders are full of dirty tricks. Simply dirty piece of shit. Pui!

"Gossip of the day. This woman, Mandy Lieu. I met her a few times during my secondary school years in KL in some school zone Interact Club meetings. She was from one of the KL schools. Fast forward 14 yrs later, she is now in every single HK gossip tabloids. And earned herself the title of '史上最强小三'. Direct translation: Worlds most powerful Mistress.

Her story is freaking dramatic. From having give birth to a baby girl just 2 weeks early of the wife's baby last year (means her baby is 2 weeks elder, and yes they were both pregnant at the same time by the same guy no shit), she is now pregnant again and due for delivery in a month's time with a baby BOY. Hands down, this Mistress wins.

At first the Wife was still all chilled with the mistress's first baby. But when news of baby no.2 broke, and baby boy at that, I think she lost it. Finally seeking to file divorce. This Mistress though. So very smart. And so drama I don't even know how she does all these without a hint of guilt. Ethics? Morals? Non-existent. It's about survival of the fittest yo. And she won. Mistress always wins? Bitch of the century always wins. I feel for the wife. This girl though. Karma.

So apparently by giving birth to the first baby girl, Mandy gets:

1. $100mil worth house in London
2. $100mil in cash
3. Titled: Bitch of the century
4. Titled: Worlds most powerful Mistress

She must think giving birth to a baby is the easiest way to riches. She even gave birth to her baby girl FIRST on 20th May 2015 (I don't know how she planned that) and then intentionally leaked it to the media which made his Wife furious who had a scheduled C-Sec on 30th May 2015. Gosh real bitch."

https://dayre.me/Alliyeos/snoc6v0c8b

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as anticipated Mudlander dog qweqweqw appeared with yet another thread of lies. Like I said mudlander dogs here are brazen liars infront and full of dirty tricks behind. The same trait as world number one shameless mistress MALAYSIAN mandy lieu. Damn proud to harm people one lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know it really takes "a lot" to be titled as bitch?

No it doesn't take a lot to be titled or called bitch - in fact do nothing people also can call you that - but it takes alot to be called bitch of the century. MALAYSIAN proud or not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No it doesn't take a lot to be titled or called bitch - in fact do nothing people also can call you that - but it takes alot to be called bitch of the century. MALAYSIAN proud or not?

Are you the first wife? Why you hate malaysian so much? Or sinkieland female bitch loses to malaysian bitch so you are here to complain in sour grape form.

This kind of bitch is not within the Malaysian Chinese boundaries, there are many such bitches around the world..especially in the western world. Thailand also has such bitch losers too.

Or are you jealous that this bitch can get millions $ but you can't?

giving birth is a beautiful event by a couple but these bunch of losers make giving birth as a way to get money .. This mangina loser is also to blame for creating such shit using his money. Only low life bitches will attracted to such shit.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you the first wife? Why you hate malaysian so much? Or sinkieland female bitch loses to malaysian bitch so you are here to complain in sour grape form.

This kind of bitch is not within the Malaysian Chinese boundaries, there are many such bitches around the world..especially in the western world. Thailand also has such bitch losers too.

giving birth is a beautiful event by a couple but these bunch of losers make giving birth as a way to get money .. This mangina loser is also to blame for creating such shit using his money. Only low life bitches will attracted to such shit.

ginfreely is suppose to be the 2nd wife but kana snooked by mandy :biggrin:

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
donno what the fuss is about, this mandy tieu also not that good looking, there are many much better lookers out there. if looks and body is what he wants, and we can assume that since beauty queens are usually all bimbos and no brains. alvin needs to get out there more, dongguan got alot. for 300mil he can own the whole place even

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey aren't you the one who said sometime ago that I have been marked by JB gangsters? And now you feigning innocent asking me why I hate mudlanders Chinese (and Indians btw)?! So what made you say that I was marked by JB gangsters in the first place? These capable bastards didn't do harm to me you will say that? So what harm did they do to me? Am I entitled to my little sweet revenge on them to broadcast to the whole world that a MALAYSIAN is the bitch of the century?

And why didn't you ask the fucking Malaysians who attacked me why they hate me so much when I did no harm to them? The problem with sinkies is just becos their Msian chinese friends treat them nice and smile at them, they think these people are angels and refused to open your eyes to the reality of their true character which you will see when you have conflicting interest with them - by no fault of yours - simply being their neighbours or in the case of Mandy lieu, being the wife. So don't be happy and wait for your turn.

Yes there are bitches in the whole world but this MALAYSIAN BITCH is not just any bitch but titled bitch of the century. What's wrong for me to highlight this case asking Malaysians to look at themselves and their own backyard how shameless mistress and low morals their own people are and don't go round busy slandering others who are not. Get it?

And please lah who is jealous of this MALAYSIAN SLUT? You think she is Cinderella who found her prince? She is a piece of shit to me, pretty face with evil heart full of dirty tricks that I only want to spit on. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely is suppose to be the 2nd wife but kana snooked by mandy :biggrin:

Why am I the second wife and not the first wife? Fucking Malaysian stop slandering me. Pui!

Tonychat where have you been before this? Anyway now you know why I hate fucking Malaysian Chinese so much? Becos they are fucking piece of shit who conspired with Indians to slander and harm me. Fucking good actors and actresses who act like angels but are vile scums. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It takes alot to be titled bitch of the century. Step number one is be a good actress. Act nice and gentle and claim that you are not interested in fame and money. That's what made lieu did when first pregnant. Even tell the whole world she wants the baby to be surname after her. Stupid sinkies exercise your own brains to judge base on what happened after that - for example how she scheme to give birth first and intentionally leaked to media to make the wife angry before the wife's delivery --are those acting nice, not interested etc dirty tricks or is her true character. Bloody stupid sinkies love to side and suck up to mudlanders who act nice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes alot to be titled bitch of the century. Step number one is be a good actress. Act nice and gentle and claim that you are not interested in fame and money. That's what made lieu did when first pregnant. Even tell the whole world she wants the baby to be surname after her. Stupid sinkies exercise your own brains to judge base on what happened after that - for example how she scheme to give birth first and intentionally leaked to media to make the wife angry before the wife's delivery --are those acting nice, not interested etc dirty tricks or is her true character. Bloody stupid sinkies love to side and suck up to mudlanders who act nice.

Remember how many sinkies say Malaysian girls are nice and gentle? Acting nice and gentle lah. Just need to look at mandy lieu for the truth. Fucking stupid sinkies !

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am I the second wife and not the first wife? Fucking Malaysian stop slandering me. Pui!

Tonychat where have you been before this? Anyway now you know why I hate fucking Malaysian Chinese so much? Becos they are fucking piece of shit who conspired with Indians to slander and harm me. Fucking good actors and actresses who act like angels but are vile scums. Pui!

UE1hA.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You then go to the doctor. Your mother is then the second wife and your daughter will be the second wife. Buy a house in JB giving these bastards benefits and money and yet end up being defamed with lies. These ingrates deserved to be gunned down. Glad to see it's starting to happen now and no coincidence it's those type that I said is the most arrogant and love to cry foul of race but actually the biggest bully. Capable bastards they called themselves but in front of guns they become lame bastards that they so deserved. Lol

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You then go to the doctor. Your mother is then the second wife and your daughter will be the second wife. Buy a house in JB giving these bastards benefits and money and yet end up being defamed with lies. These ingrates deserved to be gunned down. Glad to see it's starting to happen now and no coincidence it's those type that I said is the most arrogant and love to cry foul of race but actually the biggest bully. Capable bastards they called themselves but in front of guns they become lame bastards that they so deserved. Lol

i already suffering from schizophrenia, seeking long term treatment in imh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the sinkie mistress bashers? Here got one MALAYSIAN number one shameless mistress and Bitch of the century and not a single condemnation from sinkies? Remember this case and your kindness shown to this MALAYSIAN SLUT and spare some kindness to your own nationality and PRC mistress next time. Not me ok lol.