• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shall I buy a Ferrari?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss looking at 2000km mileage so it an new used car.
Ok I'm just being a smart Alec here ....

In NZ it is referred to as "ex - Demo" which means it has not been registered but has been used for test drives.

The dealers sell these units with the new car warranty intact after a couple of months so you save at least 20% on the new car price without the downsides of ending up with big repair bills should things go wrong.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ferrari too common nowadays .. Buy the LFA for exclusivity and Japanese reliability

image.jpg

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be kidding. This site does not even come close to sgcarmart. They use stock car pictures, not the exact car itself and only one ferrari listing? The entire site is a joke.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
printLogo.png

What your choice of car says about you

6:00 AM Wednesday Jun 15, 2016
A_PORKPIE2_220x147.jpg

Photo / NZ Herald photo archives

If you're flashy and brash, the chances are you drive a yellow car.

In contrast those who drive a blue car or SUV are more likely to be stable, safe, dependable and trustworthy.

These are conclusions drawn from a survey of United States' car owners published inForbes magazine.

The results were analysed by environmental psychologists, who concluded that those driving red cars are likely to be go-getters, and interested in projecting power, action and confidence.

White is associated with feeling fresh and clean, and the survey says it is often used to evoke a sense of youth and modernity.

Green cars, on the other hand, are associated with fashion laggards.

Black is associated with people who are "powerful", which might explain why it is the most popular colour for luxury vehicles.

The survey also suggested black has connotations of being sexy, mysterious, and even ominous.

Silver is the third most popular colour for vehicles in the US, and is linked to a sense of innovation and modernity.
High-tech products are often silver, so the colour is often linked with things that are new, modern and cutting-edge.

Grey vehicles, increasing in popularity on New Zealand roads, tend to be driven by people who don't want to stand out, and instead prefer something subtle.

Meanwhile, another US survey looked at what vehicle brands say about their driver's personalities.

Porsches, for example, proclaim their driver's success, while Hondas are associated with practicality.

In the US owners of Chevrolets are labelled as being older and less than tech-savvy - some 13 per cent of Chevy owners did not use the internet.

This compares with fewer than 3 per cent of Honda owners.

Toyota owners were found to be quintessential family people, with one in four Toyota models owned by families with children under 18.

• Driven.co.nz today launches a new place to buy and sell cars, providing online listings. Check out how our NZME radio personalities are supporting the launch:

ZM's Fletch, Vaughn and Megan
Mikey Havoc
Crowd Goes Wild

- NZ Herald

Copyright ©2016, NZME. Publishing Limited

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm retiring my 10-year old beemer and thinking of replacing it with either the mercedes slk 250 or porsche boxster. which one should i get?

2015 slk 250 msrp: usd43k to usd47k

image.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In my opinion there is only ONE real Porsche and that's the 911 series.

The rest are impostors.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are u asking us this?if u are truly rich u would have bought one without a second thought and park it beside ur two other cars bentley and rolls royce in the front porch of ur 3 storey bungalow in wilkinson rd or mountbatten rd.

instead u are here doing cost benefit analysis and questioning ur life philosophy.

i see more bengs with ferraris at the SPC petrol station in my neighbourhood in one day than u do in ur new zealand dreams.

people who are true lifelong investors and financially savvy like u claim to be and build up a fortune from nothing painstackingly thru hard work and living frugally and understand the value of every penny will not be asking such questions.they will be asking if a rental property or some investments are prudent and worth buying,and doing the maths and getting advice from the pros in the forums,not asking about some bullshit ferrari.they will never ponder it let alone think about it.these are lifelong habits ingrained into them from decades of ,habits of highly successful people.these people talk about their investments all day,their portfolios,their excel spreedsheets,their etc etc....they find joy from the challenge of managing a multimillion dollar portfolio of investments and going thru the numbers and analysis and increasing their knowledge and studying and increasing their networth,not from owning junk.

Knn.. You fucking sinkie.. People wanna buy car and ask for an opinion.. You trying to guess if the person is rich or not.. You got a problem with rich people? U fucking beggar jealous of rich people.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I've changed my mind about buying a Ferrari. I'll be spending the money on high class hookers instead.

I figured that paying $400,000 for a Ferrari will give me a few orgasms in the first month or so while I marvel at the power, the sleek lines, the carbon fibre panels and the throaty roar of the engine. However after 6 months it will all be passé and the thrill of ownership will be replaced with the burden of upkeep.

However a $400,000 budget for great sex will buy at least 400 orgasms at $1000 per pop. Barring the early onset of a heart attack, stroke, impotence or death that'll keep me happy and content for the next 5 to 10 years at least.

If I'm still going strong after that I'll simply plonk down another couple of hundred thousand to perpetuate the ecstasy till I can perform no longer.

Fucking hookers requires no maintenance costs save a six monthly STD test. It is relatively risk free, fun and full of variety. I should have thought of it sooner.

I am also open to applications to be my FB but the arrangement will be limited to a month or so max in order to prevent the contract from turning into something else.

Ladies please PM me your details if you're interested. Claire you're most welcome to apply too. I'm still waiting for a chance to interact with those chichis.