• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Brexit - runifyouhaveto

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREXIT - RUNIFYOUHAVETO
26 Jun 2016

I shall not bore you with the benefits or issues with BREXIT. Let's me go straight to the point. It is in my opinion that BREXIT is generally good for the UK population in the long run, giving them a chance to be like Switzerland.

The stock market probably agrees with this hypothesis. On last Friday, almost every major financial market crashed harder than FTSE (UK):-
UK FTSE -3.15%
US DJIA -3.39%
Switzerland -3.44%
Netherlands AEX -5.70%
Germany DAX -6.82%
Japan Nikkei -7.92%
FRANCE CAC -8.04%
Greece ACI -13.412%

Policymakers and Central Banks are very concerned about the possibility of more exit-EU referendums ahead in France, Sweden, Italy, etc. UK has a stronger economy and more robust financial sector than the average EU-state. Although UK’s credit rating is likely to be temporarily-downgraded to AA (as safe as USA), EU and Eurozone (as a whole) looks set to lose more in long-term credit worthiness if UK and/or more chooses to LEAVE. This will trigger change of governments, increase rates and send Euro (currency) below parity with US Dollar.

To maximize fearmongering, there are indications that that policymakers and Central Banks will not be keen to save the market on Monday; to remind voters that status quo of their current system (be it in North America, Europe or Asia) is better than revolution. There might be a big market crash as early as Monday to put forward this message.

Monitor the week ahead. It will be peaceful if there’s no further meltdown.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest problem and the start of the problem was that the top EU leaders after getting money from rich arabs, started importing murderous Muslims from war-torn countries and forcing its member to accept them. If they had not do that, migrants from within EU with no Islamic nonsense would easily assimilate in various EU countries. But they had to import these murderous cunts and made it so unsafe to remain in EU.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brexit should be an opportunity to for England to be Switzerland .. All these scaremongering by big banks pulling out of London is just nonsense. Banks will be shooting themselves on their foot if they moved out of London to places like Paris or Frankfurt. These cities have too many labor condition and bureaucracy for any financial institutions to operate efficiently!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BREXIT - RUNIFYOUHAVETO
26 Jun 2016

I shall not bore you with the benefits or issues with BREXIT. Let's me go straight to the point. It is in my opinion that BREXIT is generally good for the UK population in the long run, giving them a chance to be like Switzerland.

The stock market probably agrees with this hypothesis. On last Friday, almost every major financial market crashed harder than FTSE (UK):-
UK FTSE -3.15%
US DJIA -3.39%
Switzerland -3.44%
Netherlands AEX -5.70%
Germany DAX -6.82%
Japan Nikkei -7.92%
FRANCE CAC -8.04%
Greece ACI -13.412%

Policymakers and Central Banks are very concerned about the possibility of more exit-EU referendums ahead in France, Sweden, Italy, etc. UK has a stronger economy and more robust financial sector than the average EU-state. Although UK’s credit rating is likely to be temporarily-downgraded to AA (as safe as USA), EU and Eurozone (as a whole) looks set to lose more in long-term credit worthiness if UK and/or more chooses to LEAVE. This will trigger change of governments, increase rates and send Euro (currency) below parity with US Dollar.

To maximize fearmongering, there are indications that that policymakers and Central Banks will not be keen to save the market on Monday; to remind voters that status quo of their current system (be it in North America, Europe or Asia) is better than revolution. There might be a big market crash as early as Monday to put forward this message.

Monitor the week ahead. It will be peaceful if there’s no further meltdown.

ah run, good to see you!

i think market won't recover this week cos' last friday's was just the appetizer. i am expecting more bloodshed for today's indices. i know more than i speak but with EU disintegration, i see for the next few years, it's going to gloomy for world indices.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fed's Rate Hike Plans Are Now "In Tatters"

BofAML (Ethan Harris, others)

Next Fed hike now seen in Dec., not Sept.
Brexit vote is another in “long string of confidence shocks,” will reduce U.S. GDP by an est. 0.2ppts over next 6 qtrs
BoT-Mits (Cliff Tan)

Brexit will tighten financial conditions, mkt reaction is going to possibly be “pretty severe” over next few trading days
Janus Capital (Bill Gross)

Fed’s dots have no future relevancy
Brexit was storming of the gates of finance by populists

JPMorgan (Michael Feroli)
Fed now seen hiking in Dec., not Sept.
There’s “exceptionally low visibility” on monetary policy outlook now
Macquarie (David Doyle, Brendan Livingstone)

Fed could need mos. to get clear picture about Brexit’s effect on global outlook
Unlikely to be full clarity before Sept.
Renaissance Macro (Neil Dutta)

FOMC to stand pat in July, Sept.; 50% odds of Dec. move
Fed might hike in Dec. if labor mkt recovers, estimates of GDP remain ~2%, financial conditions ease
Stifel (Lindsey Piegza)

Fed “has no other option but to remain on sidelines”
Uncertainty, volatility from Brexit takes any near-term hike “off the table”
Warburg (Carsten Klude)

Fed may lower rates if Brexit-fueled volatility lasts
Lowering of rates may occur before autumn if equity mkts experience sustained turbulence
Fed funds futures price 1st rate hike to 0.50%-0.75% range as more than likely for Nov.-Dec. 2017 as of Fri., compared with Jan. 2017 at Thur.’s close. Also, as noted on Friday, there is a greater probability of a rate cut than a rate hike now.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...plans-are-now-tatters-what-wall-street-thinks

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the markets that fell greatly are EU linked countries with the exception of one country Japan.i suppose how badly each country was hit was due to how badly their banking and financial sector was affected?yes this move seems to have affected europe more than it did affect UK,at least for now.

Last edited:

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah run, good to see you!

i think market won't recover this week cos' last friday's was just the appetizer. i am expecting more bloodshed for today's indices. i know more than i speak but with EU disintegration, i see for the next few years, it's going to gloomy for world indices.

You are so fucking full of yourself even the experts here don't shower self praise on themselves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Less talk more action. Just added $200,000 to my kiwisaver account. Another $600,000 on standby.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not official until Britain invokes clause 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. There are several scenarios post Brexit referendum. With political parties in turmoil, I suspect a general election may be called soon. New manifesto with a promise on possibly another referendum. In the meantime investors should just keep their powder dry and wait for developments in the UK.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..BREXIT is generally good for the UK population in the long run, giving them a chance to be like Switzerland. The stock market probably agrees with this hypothesis.

Brexit is similar to when sinkieland was kicked out of matland. All foreign investors panicked and the alarmists predicted the death of sinkie land. It took determination and foresight of pappies under LKY assisted by Dr Goh Keng Swee to make the little red to stand up right and prosper.

Now if UK had someone like LKY and Dr Goh to chart its destiny, Brexit would not kill UK. It would allow UK to develop and prosper independently without being dragged down by other under-performing and poor member nations in the EU.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not official until Britain invokes clause 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. There are several scenarios post Brexit referendum...New manifesto with a promise on possibly another referendum.

Any referendum done is final and legally binding. If more than one referendum done on same issue, it becomes meaningless to conduct referendum.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..i know more than i speak but with EU disintegration, i see for the next few years, it's going to gloomy for world indices.

Once upon a time there was no EU and the world economy was still in good shape. How the disintegration of EU going to be gloomy for the world indices? Funds will just flow to the country with strong economic performance and avoid country mired in debts and corruption. EU is more for political consideration as a bulwark against Russian influence in Europe. Economic integration is only the cover up.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brexit is similar to when sinkieland was kicked out of matland. All foreign investors panicked and the alarmists predicted the death of sinkie land. It took determination and foresight of pappies under LKY assisted by Dr Goh Keng Swee to make the little red to stand up right and prosper.

That seems to be the old fairy tale of late Lee Kuan Yue, father of PM Lee.
"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth", it is now the Truth?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..If they had not do that, migrants from within EU with no Islamic nonsense would easily assimilate in various EU countries. But they had to import these murderous cunts and made it so unsafe to remain in EU.

To allow foreigners to walk into their countries unchecked and unscrutinized is like breeding killer bees in their own back yard. How many ISIS fighters and sympathizers among those new immigrants? No one could tell. These EU countries are now the hotbeds for the breeding of terrorism. Terrorist attacks in EU will be difficult to detect and prevent because it will be conducted from within its borders.

Similarly, when pappies allowed foreigners to walk into sinkie land to seek jobs, it is just like allowing ISIS fighters in disguise to plant their moles and roots in the island to conduct terrorism in future. Dumb pappies indeed.