• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Turning Into Sin City! So Many Vice Massage Parlours Smashed!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
massage1.jpg

SINGAPORE - A total of 75 people were arrested in a four-day enforcement blitz conducted by the police on unlicensed massage parlours and public entertainment outlets.

Eight parlours and eight entertainment outlets located at Orchard Road, Upper Thomson Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road, and Balestier Road were raided between last Thursday (June 23) and Sunday (June 26), police said in a news release.

The raids were led by officers from Tanglin Division.

The suspects - 66 women and nine men aged between 19 and 51 - were arrested for criminal and employment-related offences.

Actions were also taken against six unlicensed massage establishments and three public entertainment outlets for "flouting licensing conditions".

"These operations are part of police's ongoing enforcement efforts against crime and licensing infringements at unlicensed massage establishments and public entertainment outlets," the news release added.

Earlier this month, the operators of seven massage parlours were charged in court for running their establishments without a valid licence.

Illegal services were understood to have been offered at some of the parlours.

The police said then that it had been cracking down on massage establishments in areas such as Chinatown, Little India, Jalan Besar and Jalan Sultan since the start of the year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...after-police-raids-at-massage-parlours-public

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL.. LOL... why shoot themselves in the foot when prostitutes are 99.99999% foreign women.. LOL...LOL...LOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think we need to establish some grassroots anti-vice squads, empowered by the police to barge in and shut down these vice outlets. We could learn a thing or two from the sharia anti-vice squads in Malaysia or Aceh.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we need to establish some grassroots anti-vice squads, empowered by the police to barge in and shut down these vice outlets. We could learn a thing or two from the sharia anti-vice squads in Malaysia or Aceh.

We should try to learn a thing or three from Najib.

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, please go ahead and catch them all, all these fox spirits should be bring to task!

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
These joints offered illegal raw fj and aj, unprotected sex and no health screening. It makes healthcare budgets incalculable.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls count me in. I am against fake wechats whatsapp n etc. We need to eeed out the fake persona so everyone can fark with confidence

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
These joints offered illegal raw fj and aj, unprotected sex and no health screening. It makes healthcare budgets incalculable.

Condoms should b made more affordable. If not everyone must go green n recycle them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
operative word is "unlicensed." once they are licensed and pay their dues they can do whatever they want including suck cock and have dildos up their arses.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
operative word is "unlicensed." once they are licensed and pay their dues they can do whatever they want including suck cock and have dildos up their arses.

We have licenses but they are dwindling because if more licenses are issued, it could get geopolitical. However, who cares, if revenues come in from taxes. I believe we could be looking at 100 hundreds of millions.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Failing that, your PAzi organisation should lead the way in setting up legal massage and special services, similar to those provided to (admittedly) select clientele by:
  • Laura Ong
  • Wendy Lim.

Perhaps they could be rehabilitated and asked to serve as chief trainers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have licenses but they are dwindling because if more licenses are issued, it could get geopolitical. However, who cares, if revenues come in from taxes. I believe we could be looking at 100 hundreds of millions.

those with licenses who pay their dues are fuming and asking authorities to go after those that don't. "no fair" is what they say. "we offer the same services, do the same shit stuff, but pay license fees and taxes for these vices." "these competitors who go under the radar spoil our market. no fair."

image.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the reason why we should locked up CPF monies.

When I work hard all my life....what I do with my money, whether I blew it all..it is mine....why must I trust people I don't even know with my hard earn blood sweat & tears money...& people in their right mind shouldn't do that either to hold my money..

When I retire...give me all my money....whether I spend it all....it is still my money & worth it..:mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Well said. I have added to your points. I hope you do as well as Claire did in this forum.