• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat paging for Brother Runifyoucan

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro run,

hope everything ok with you.

ah kraft need advice, please come in.

this is the ony way we can connect.

please dun say no, pls come in, many thanks!

ah kraft:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah run, dun listen to the naysayers, ah kraft genuinely need financial advice, pls come in, toe long ah...:o

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro run,

hope everything ok with you.

ah kraft need advice, please come in.

this is the ony way we can connect.

please dun say no, pls come in, many thanks!

ah kraft:o

ah run, good to see you!

i think market won't recover this week cos' last friday's was just the appetizer. i am expecting more bloodshed for today's indices. i know more than i speak but with EU disintegration, i see for the next few years, it's going to gloomy for world indices.

You're so full of yourself and yet you need to beg for help. What a fuck up character you are.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're so full of yourself and yet you need to beg for help. What a fuck up character you are.

this is no beg for help, bro run possesses deep financial knowledge worth exchanging pointers with. unlike the siao ting tongs hanging around day in day out.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself page Ownself.....your schizophrenia is worse than I thought

Yes, my schizophrenia is worsening. I think it's time I reveal my true identity while I still feel normal.

The Truth About RICH RUN & POOR RUN
I am poor ah RUN when I report to my Sayang clinic (like now) - oh the nurses and doctors are so sweet to ah RUN, compared to the boring IMH wards.
http://www.sayangwellness.nhg.com.sg/contactus.htm

I am honoured that I am actually a clone of my rich Krafty-self. Damn, I made a killing in my gold positions lately until buay-lin-chu and just converted some of my profits to the weak aussie dollar. You gotta trust my midas touch.

RICH RUN (Krafty) had tasted countless of women in the prime of his life but when I am back to my POOR RUN self, I am poor and lonely & can only afford a $7.70 bottle of Heineken in kopitiam every night.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is no beg for help, bro run possesses deep financial knowledge worth exchanging pointers with. unlike the siao ting tongs hanging around day in day out.:biggrin:

Dear clone,
our schizophrenia is indeed worsening. You are confused.
We even forgot our roles? or we are recovering.
I will speak to doctor celine tomorrow.
RUN is supposed to be the useless kachang puteh loser at Sayang Clinic while you are the rich and knowledgeable.