• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I just lost $300 on soccer betting

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only losers give up after a few losses.
Come on man experience the highs of winning.....the kick.
Bet twice amount for next game. Have confidence in yourself.

My mind is in a whirlwind now. 1 part ask me to stop. 1 part ask me not to give up. 1 part laughing at me why I didn't spend $50 on tuina. 1 part ask me go jump down my block. 1 part ask me to play mock bet to lose and feel better to save the $. But my mock bet on Poland won. I am going mad soon.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mind is in a whirlwind now. 1 part ask me to stop. 1 part ask me not to give up. 1 part laughing at me why I didn't spend $50 on tuina. 1 part ask me go jump down my block. 1 part ask me to play mock bet to lose and feel better to save the $. But my mock bet on Poland won. I am going mad soon.

Fortune favours the brave.
Just loot. You will be rewarded

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and look at the odds for Croatia vs Portugal 3am

And USA vs Colombia 8 am

Maybe I am going for early breakfast at Toastbox in MBS at 7am later :biggrin:

You betting at live center ?
I prefer to make decision and bet offline. Live makes me confuse.
Good luck to you Bro !

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best solution is take $900 from your savings, and bet next game, if win you win all games.

I got backache but didn't bear to spend $50 for tuina.
Then I just lost $ 300 on today jleague
Feeling depressed now. How stupid can I be ?
How to get over I cannot forgive myself?
Furthermore I have no more income.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got backache but didn't bear to spend $50 for tuina.
Then I just lost $ 300 on today jleague
Feeling depressed now. How stupid can I be ?
How to get over I cannot forgive myself?
Furthermore I have no more income.

Chiew. What makes you bet $300 when you cannot accept the lost ? No idea sia. I cannot figure out also.
And now you still thinking to bet ? Yalo ..else I cannot sleep or eat properly. Jialat both way also die
. How ah. You should have known 10 bet 9 lose. Yes but I ever win and I thought i can win. I should have won if I had chosen fc Tokyo. There is no if lah. If got if nobody need to work liao . That's true.
Can you accept further loss ? No I can't .in this case then don't bet anymore. OK I wait for gst voucher in Aug to recover . OK set.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 bet 9 lose is true. But with my method of betting, you only need one win out of the 10 to win all, which is 10 bets out of 10 bets.

Chiew. What makes you bet $300 when you cannot accept the lost ? No idea sia. I cannot figure out also.
And now you still thinking to bet ? Yalo ..else I cannot sleep or eat properly. Jialat both way also die
. How ah. You should have known 10 bet 9 lose. Yes but I ever win and I thought i can win. I should have won if I had chosen fc Tokyo. There is no if lah. If got if nobody need to work liao . That's true.
Can you accept further loss ? No I can't .in this case then don't bet anymore. OK I wait for gst voucher in Aug to recover . OK set.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 bet 9 lose is true. But with my method of betting, you only need one win out of the 10 to win all, which is 10 bets out of 10 bets.

Yes after losing $300 if I use your method to bet my prediction draw for Poland @2.80 with $900 I would have won $1320 overall :*:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then adjust your bets base on the odds to win $300 per game lah, as long as you expend energy to make a bet, you get a return,.......1,3,7,15,31.......then buy LV bag for your mm.

Yes after losing $300 if I use your method to bet my prediction draw for Poland @2.80 with $900 I would have won $1320 overall :*:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB so poor then dun chalk up so much in your bill la.....
Use prepaid card.

i dunno why i hate paying my bills,dipping into my hard earned savings is like raiding the national reserves.i can only save about $800 to $1k per month.so i just pay like the minimum $50 a month and let the rest ride.money should be spend on investing and accumulating assets not paying bills.