• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I just lost $300 on soccer betting

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best advice is to quit immediately. Unless you are a very patient gambler who can wait for the right opportunity to strike, you will never beat the book makers.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, Belgium is a risky bet followed by France. :biggrin:

Belgium is not a sound bet. Their blind faith supporters will be made to learn the hard way again.

If France can scrap past a vengeful Irish side, they are among the favorites to win the Euro but if they win it in extra time or PK shootout, then pundits are fcuked.

I believe the Irish will park the bus but France will still score one to win in regulation time. The same for Belgium match. Likely no draw tonight as Germany will too beat Slovakia.

So 1.37 X 1.37 X 1.60 = 3.00

$50 bet will return $150.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax! Its just paper monies!!

No Big Deal!

Next Time Donate to Charity!

Lohmee ! You must learn to slow down :biggrin:

I believe the Irish will park the bus but France will still score one to win in regulation time. The same for Belgium match. Likely no draw tonight as Germany will too beat Slovakia.

So 1.37 X 1.37 X 1.60 = 3.00

$50 bet will return $150.

I usually pay attention to underdog teams defensive, counterattack capabilities and weakness in favorite teams than looking at their stats on paper and form. The ball is round. OK chok dee! :biggrin:

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is the line up for Les Bleus... Wah ! Looks impressive (like Belgium :biggrin:) machiam ready for a 3-0 thrashing of their opponents :eek:

The only thing missing are the head to head stats. Any available stats are too outdated to be use as references.

H. Lloris
B. Sagna
P. Evra
A. Rami
L. Koscielny
B. Matuidi
D. Payet
P. Pogba
N. Kanté
O. Giroud
A. Griezmann

Substitutes

C. Jallet
Y. Cabaye
A. Gignac
A. Martial
M. Schneiderlin
E. Mangala
S. Mandanda
L. Digne
M. Sissoko
K. Coman
S. Umtiti
B. Costil

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal
For horse race I always use low amount to win big amount .but for ball the odds is too low is bet small amount win also like never bet.

If France wins this match. A-H would have fetch a handsome payout for your $5 than a pathetic $4.50 and getting the score line wrong. :biggrin:

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Germany game no posting of starting XI because they are too powderful and expected to win. The last time Slovakia beat them in a friendly match is because Joachim Low was experimenting with his squad and that keeper for that game is B. Leno :eek::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone who bets on soccer matches please jump into bedok reservoir to save the sinkie gene pool. thanks!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..its alrdy good to watch the matches "Live"! Dun understand wat's the point to punt? Must well buy some tidbits n beers with the spare cash..;-)