• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chubby GCB Sinkie With High Standards Until Kena Left On The Shelf!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Spore female who is left on the shelf to become an old maid. LKY really did a job on the opposite sex giving them the womens charter & making them into good working units.

I am so proud of LKY. A country of old spinsters with his daughter taking the lead.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL…only a loser would place a classified on craigslist and expect something great…that's where maids hang out for pocket money.

Millennials sure are dumb fucks. Growing up with the internet doesn't equate to growing up smart.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so proud of LKY. A country of old spinsters with his daughter taking the lead.

when the old man go, i met up with the 3 wiseman, jim beam, jack daniels and johnny walkers for a drink.

now he is gone, we have to use 3 extra old virgins, included the 2 sista from braddel brothel.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite the setbacks, I’ve grown more confident and know I’ve still got it – I can tell from men’s positive and complimentary reactions to me.

tonychat will say all good things about you if you promise him free lunch

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
if she's 25 in 98, she'd be 43 this year :o:o:o

Hi zhihau, yes, you are correct......
I was quite amuse, when it was written that her expectation was lowered in the past few months, to give the benefit of doubt, when she was 42.

Perhaps she has also forgotten that the men also has their expectations when dating
What is the men's expectation of a 42 year old women in this instance?.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Growing up, I was influenced by my feminist mum, who believes ability is more important than looks, so it only recently hit me that I should try harder when it comes to my appearance."

I don't know whether to blame her Mother for bad advice or this woman herself for not seeing the obvious. The fact that she keeps making " good male friends" , but no boyfriends should have given her a clue. She has no sex appeal , period. She should not only work on her appearance more, she should totally work on that .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should try a gangbang organised by sammyboyforum.com members. Something wonderful might come out of it.

https://twitter.com/sammyboyfor/status/746782784513925120

in a hetero gangbang, she needs to be the lone female otherwise all the males will wait in line and swing with the sexiest bitch in the bunch. this is proven behavior even in a well behaved swing party. in a no holds barred gangbang, she needs to wear a mask or paper bag to get interest. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that women are best when they are sweet and gentle. Not some women who are opinionated and try to ask for long term companionship.

As for sex, it is good for maybe half a year. After that, it's the ability to roll together that keep a relationship alive.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is still hope for her......................

Love can blossom in one's golden years, even in a seniors' home.
Mr Lim Hoo Ching, 86, and Madam Tan Khin Lan, 75, are among four couples who have met and married at the AWWA Senior Community Home. The retired odd-job workers have been living at the home for the needy elderly for over a decade.
Set up in 1976, the home occupies three floors of a Housing Board block in Ang Mo Kio.
The couple's love grew when Madam Tan helped tend to wounds on Mr Lim's feet, which got infected in 2008, likely due to bacteria or a skin allergy. They were living on different floors of the block then.
She went to a shop near Tekka Centre to buy a medical powder. She mixed it with water to wash his feet, which finally got well after nearly a year.
Volunteers pooled money to buy clothes and jewellery, including wedding rings, for the couple.
From her kindness, he knew she would make a loving wife; so he proposed to her at a coffee shop on National Day in 2008. They tied the knot a year later, when he was 79 and she was 68.
Their wedding was held in a recreation room at the AWWA home.
Staff, volunteers and other residents of the home held a mini-banquet, complete with a small wedding cake. The buffet started at 5.30pm, the usual dinner time for the elderly residents then.
Volunteers pooled money to buy clothes and jewellery, including wedding rings, for the couple. The sick bay, the home's only air-conditioned residential room then, was made over for their wedding night.
The marriage was Mr Lim's first and the second for Madam Tan, a divorcee.
Years after tending to Mr Lim's feet, Madam Tan still cares for him. He cannot see clearly or walk quickly, so she often goes out to buy food and cook for him at home.
And in the seven years of living together, they have hardly quarrelled, she told The Sunday Times.
She said in Mandarin: "He's very quiet. Even if I scold him, he doesn't talk back much."

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it un-nicely and perhaps a little crude.

Every pussy can find a Dick.

Kirsten Han might not be a chiobu but her 'values' (whether you agree with her outlook is another story) is firmly in place.

I suspect this lady is a very difficult person to be with judging from the fact every Tom whether Angmo, ABC or local keeps her at arms length.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have an female single employee who joined my firm years ago. Back then, she was hot and sexy. But she was also very stuck up. Couldn't get hitched despite being in her mid to late 20s. I introduced some guys to her, but she always looked down on them. Not successful enough, not earning enough, too fat, too ugly, not out-going enough blah blah blah... Now, she is in her late 30s and still single. When I tried to intro another suitable guy to her, the guy scolded me instead after meeting her for lunch. Asked me why I intro old cougar to him. The woman also upset that the guy quite openly disdained her despite she keeping most of her figure. It's a first for her as she spent most of her life busy with work and rejecting guys not good enough for her.

Maybe I should teach my daughter not to look down too much on guys not in the same league. While dating ITE losers still a no-no, but I think it's still okay if she dated a boy who attended neighbourhood school and yet turned out fine.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have an female single employee who joined my firm years ago. Back then, she was hot and sexy. But she was also very stuck up. Couldn't get hitched despite being in her mid to late 20s. I introduced some guys to her, but she always looked down on them. Not successful enough, not earning enough, too fat, too ugly, not out-going enough blah blah blah... Now, she is in her late 30s and still single. When I tried to intro another suitable guy to her, the guy scolded me instead after meeting her for lunch. Asked me why I intro old cougar to him. The woman also upset that the guy quite openly disdained her despite she keeping most of her figure. It's a first for her as she spent most of her life busy with work and rejecting guys not good enough for her.

Maybe I should teach my daughter not to look down too much on guys not in the same league. While dating ITE losers still a no-no, but I think it's still okay if she dated a boy who attended neighbourhood school and yet turned out fine.

You should have introduced a few women to her, hahaha...............................

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another Spore female who is left on the shelf to become an old maid. LKY really did a job on the opposite sex giving them the womens charter & making them into good working units.

Not many men can provide the 5Cs & if the Sporean women are going to be so picky, you can't blame the men from looking elsewhere. The women can of course do the same but many have been disappointed.

he should have just let them become maids. :biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not many men can provide the 5Cs & if the Sporean women are going to be so picky, you can't blame the men from looking elsewhere. The women can of course do the same but many have been disappointed.

Interestingly, I have noted, Malaysian girls expectation of their boyfriend/guy is not so high as requiring 5Cs at anytime.

Just an observation there, what do forummer think?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Used to be before the internet, people met and got married from a very small pool of candidate spouses. Either, they met in school or univerisities, some in secondary school, some met in the office place, etc. Then they dated, and got married. If you think about it, how many colleagues or classmates do you have in the same workplace or school of the opposite sex in your age group, and unattached? Not many at all. Yet, somehow, out of the 50 or less eligible candidates, they select the one spouse. Cannot be a coincidence that the love of your life is in this small pool, right? Perhaps it was back then that people were more candid with themselves. There are 3 billion people of the opposite sex in the world, and one or more has to be the 100% perfect match for you and you for her. But the odds of finding this perfect match is minuscule. She could be in China, Peru, Iceland, etc. who the hell knows. Therefore, people back then were more practical in that if you know the person is a 70-80% match for you, its perhaps the best that you can do. But idiots like this sinkie girl is looking for the 100% match and is relying on the internet which has access to hundreds of thousands, and maybe millions of potential spouses for her. She forgot to ask how her parents and others of the older generation meet and get married in those days before the internet? The internet is actually the worse thing for her because it makes her think that there are always more and more choices and she should be more picky and wait for the better one to come along.

In her case, the better ones are also asking the same question of her. what are you bringing to the relationship? If not enough, then they are not interested in her either. This idiot cow has no common sense at all.