• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chubby GCB Sinkie With High Standards Until Kena Left On The Shelf!

ParryNiamCCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly, I have noted, Malaysian girls expectation of their boyfriend/guy is not so high as requiring 5Cs at anytime.

Just an observation there, what do forummer think?

Correct, at the moment quite a lot of the Malaysian girls are still quite simple and not so fixated on the many Cs unlike the Singapore ones. Also many of them can still do domestic chores like cooking, ironing and general housecleaning which many Sing girls cannot or wont do due to the maid environment that they were brought up in.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, the article is from Her World. I have read it twice, it does not add up. 90 dates, including remote dating, even attending the wedding of a past date, many are now her friends. Years ago Her World carried an article about a victim marrying her rapist.

She mentions that while in the UK, all her friends are attached or married and at the age of 25. UK is not Robinson Crusoe's island.

Both the make and female gender would ideally prefer a model, educated in Harvard, won the blues in Cambridge, is member of an amateur grunge band, and working for Goldman Sachs. But reality come into play and mostly people get hitched with a former neighbour, an classmate, a work colleague, friend's friend or even match made partner. And the vast majority go on to have a great life. Those who are not keen to get hitched enjoy whatever lifestyle they wish to pursue - playboy, priest, artist, book worm etc

Nobody goes thru the trouble that this woman had gone thru from age 25 to 43 to come out with zilch. Some people would have gone thru 2 marriages, I pity the 90 dates the took the trouble to correspond with her and then spend time with her. And I met some pretty fussy people when it comes to choosing a life partner but none of them tortured 90 men and still hit the wall.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understand such Women, they have such demands but what do they have to offer? Lets say got qualified well paid ABC (American/Australian Born Chinese etc etc) they got huge options available,,,,in USA they can find ang mors or their own ABC...they will have relatives to find them bride overseas if they picky,,,they can go Mexico, Philippines etc etc,...why want a such a women? U mean to tell me such women will bring home the bacon?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to TracyTan, Singaporean girls are chio and know what they want, therefore highly desirable.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never understand such Women, they have such demands but what do they have to offer? Lets say got qualified well paid ABC (American/Australian Born Chinese etc etc) they got huge options available,,,,in USA they can find ang mors or their own ABC...they will have relatives to find them bride overseas if they picky,,,they can go Mexico, Philippines etc etc,...why want a such a women? U mean to tell me such women will bring home the bacon?

the dumb farks still thinking very well endowned angmoh roost the oppit. they r so farking toasted. most of the blue eyes we have in the office r doing the frontline wayang and walk to work calling it alternate lifestyle. hard truth, they cant afford a car let along a lambo.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
This problem is evident only with Singkie Chinese gals.

No such problem within the Singkie Malay and Singkie Tamil community I guess. Am I correct?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the dumb farks still thinking very well endowned angmoh roost the oppit. they r so farking toasted. most of the blue eyes we have in the office r doing the frontline wayang and walk to work calling it alternate lifestyle. hard truth, they cant afford a car let along a lambo.

If she in ozland...easy to find ang mor...if she not picky with ang mor....many ang mors r ok with fuglies...and they have no concept of good looking asians..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly, i knew fat gals who get hitched, married and have happy families. so, its not about whether she is slim or fat. its all about her personality. if she continue to act like all guys should kiss the ground she walked on and pamper her, etc...then sorry...continue to wait. she is absolutely right, the internet has brought wonders. Both for guys and gals looking for companion.