• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking! Minister Heng Swee Keat recovered and posted his video on FB!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: KNN, Ah Heng's entire medical team are local Drs and Nurses!!

Yes go to KTP hospital and probably 90% chance the doctor and nurses are foreign. One look and you also can see all are foreign. Even pharmacist.

Look at the video of Ah Heng saying bye and thanks to his medical staff. Not one foreigner, even the nurses speaking singlish. Peasants should be so lucky.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This shows that God answers prayers. We have been praying and interceding so hard for Minister Heng for the past few weeks. Sinkies don't know how blessed they are. All our top PAP minister who fell very ill from cancer or stroke recovered fully and eventually returned to work. Can't wait for Minister Heng to return to work. There's sinkies to help, a powerful economy to run well and opposition figures that require fixing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Lucky to be treated and still recover. Look at UK MP Jo Cox--killed. Now David Cameron, resigning.

How is that the same? One is a stroke, an act of nature. The other is a murder. The stroke hit him and then when away, hence he had a chance to be saved. He did not continuously get stroke until he died. Jo Cox was repeatedly stabbed and shot till she die. She had zero chance. U not making any fucking sense at all.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes go to KTP hospital and probably 90% chance the doctor and nurses are foreign. One look and you also can see all are foreign. Even pharmacist.

my colleague a sinkie was lazy and brainless. all he know was keng and porlanpar.
Do you think you want to entrust your life to my sinkie colleague?
have 2 mymnar colleagues. one is hardworking.one is decently ok.
have 2 Malaysians. both are decently hardworking

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

great job to the medica staff at tts. told you he's in good hands.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Halleluia its a miracle.

When you have connections.....there will be miracle...you have 5 gods or more that look after you, a doctor at hand to attend to you first, a first class ambulance service...plus the boss sister is the head of the NNI....you have a top rate team on standby ....

hallelujah...it is a miracle....lesser mortals only can hope for relieve in death....

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His life and death is insignificant to the world. His illness shows defective DNA, not what defective dead Lee would want.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Halleluia its a miracle.

It sure is.

fd6da5a0-cfb1-11e4-befe-77743ba12bcb_photo-5.JPG

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the video of Ah Heng saying bye and thanks to his medical staff. Not one foreigner, even the nurses speaking singlish. Peasants should be so lucky.

Won't be surprised if that's the case. Not just local but probably all the top doctors and nurses. Just like LHL treated for lymphoma by a team of top doctors then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This shows that God answers prayers. We have been praying and interceding so hard for Minister Heng for the past few weeks. Sinkies don't know how blessed they are. All our top PAP minister who fell very ill from cancer or stroke recovered fully and eventually returned to work. Can't wait for Minister Heng to return to work. There's sinkies to help, a powerful economy to run well and opposition figures that require fixing.

After major illness , must take it easy in order to recover fully .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

my colleague a sinkie was lazy and brainless. all he know was keng and porlanpar.
Do you think you want to entrust your life to my sinkie colleague?
have 2 mymnar colleagues. one is hardworking.one is decently ok.
have 2 Malaysians. both are decently hardworking

Tell that to the 25 patients infected and 8 who died without knowing why in SGH infection control case. The problem with sinkies is as long as not personally affected, refused to open your eyes to reality. Either that or you are a mudlander dog in disguise promoting your own kind. Anyway I have said before in my work I have come across both sinkies and mudlanders who are lazy and stupid. In any nationality there is bound to be lazy and stupid people.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tell that to the 25 patients infected and 8 who died without knowing why in SGH infection control case. The problem with sinkies is as long as not personally affected, refused to open your eyes to reality. Either that or you are a mudlander dog in disguise promoting your own kind. Anyway I have said before in my work I have come across both sinkies and mudlanders who are lazy and stupid. In any nationality there is bound to be lazy and stupid people.

Yep, there are lady and stupid people of all nationalities.............. same goes for selfishness..................