• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Amos Yee Cannot Tahan Legal Fees! Begs For Donations Now! Useless Bum!

amosyee_legal_donations_1.jpg

Hello friends, my trial is coming soon in a few weeks and once again, I’m trying to raise money to help with my legal fees.

I spent 2 thousand dollars for court documents and other legal fees while battling 2 charges last year. Now, I’m battling 8 charges and expect a much longer trial, as I intend to bring in witnesses and undergo the cross-examination by the prosecutor. So a conservative estimate of my legal fees this time would be around 15 thousand dollars.

You can donate via my bank account number here: POSB SAVINGS 124-91889-8 (Swift Code: DBSSSGSG)

And I thought I wouldn’t have a paypal option for people to donate from the internet because I’m below 18, but fortunately my mother was kind enough to let me use her paypal account to receive funds, (Paypal: [email protected]) I am very grateful for her help.

Of course I’d like to highlight that if every one of my followers donate just 1 dollar to my bank account, that’s 40 thousand dollars, which is more than enough to fight this legal battle, showing how even the smallest donation from you can really matter.

With these documents and other legal assistance, I hope to be able to reduce my time in jail. Since it is my 2nd time committing the same offence, and since there is now a whopping 6 charges that I’ll be found guilty for for criticising religion, I expect my jail time to be roughly around 2 years. If I’m able to pay for these documents and legal help however, I might be able to reduce my sentence by a few months, which is not a lot in comparison to my total sentence, but it’s still a lot of time nonetheless.

Although it might be extremely baffling to many of my new friends from the west that I could actually be sent to jail for hurting somebody’s feelings, it is true. It happened before last year when I was in jailed for 55 days on the verge of wanting to commit suicide, and it will happen again, and this time, I will be in much longer….

So please, donate as much as you can, and share this post to whoever who might be interested. This is quite a depressing situation, but that’s what happens when you are a free speech martyr. I think I decided to fight this battle for my country because I know that freedom of speech is by far, the most important factor that will topple the singapore government, and free my country from the fear that has plagued us for the past 50 years. I refuse to let myself and my friends feel fear any longer. I know the voice of the people in my country is powerful, and I’m going to try my best to let it be heard, even if it costs my life…
I cannot express how grateful I am for all the support and nice comments I’ve received. Like the Singapore government, I thought that this time when I was arrested, nobody would care, but thanks to great people like Logicked, Dusty and all of you, we proved them wrong, and I’m so glad we did.

I will continue fighting for the rights of the people in my country, for the freedom and happiness of my friends, not only for the millions now in bondage, but for unborn millions to come. Shall we stop this bleeding?

POSB Savings 124-91889-8 (Swift Code: DBSSGSG)
Paypal: [email protected]

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/amos-yee-needs-help-legal-fees-calls-sporeans-donations
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Pinkieslut

Is Amos more 'useless' ? What is your definition of useless? There are many more useless people I can think of in Sinkiepoor.

This guy had used previous donations to have good time traveling to HK, Australia and even went to the Airport for a second holiday before he was stopped. Obviously the mother has no clue about parenting or self esteem.

amosyee_legal_donations_1.jpg

Hello friends, my trial is coming soon in a few weeks and once again, I’m trying to raise money to help with my legal fees.

I spent 2 thousand dollars for court documents and other legal fees while battling 2 charges last year. Now, I’m battling 8 charges and expect a much longer trial, as I intend to bring in witnesses and undergo the cross-examination by the prosecutor. So a conservative estimate of my legal fees this time would be around 15 thousand dollars.

You can donate via my bank account number here: POSB SAVINGS 124-91889-8 (Swift Code: DBSSSGSG)

And I thought I wouldn’t have a paypal option for people to donate from the internet because I’m below 18, but fortunately my mother was kind enough to let me use her paypal account to receive funds, (Paypal: [email protected]) I am very grateful for her help.

Of course I’d like to highlight that if every one of my followers donate just 1 dollar to my bank account, that’s 40 thousand dollars, which is more than enough to fight this legal battle, showing how even the smallest donation from you can really matter.

With these documents and other legal assistance, I hope to be able to reduce my time in jail. Since it is my 2nd time committing the same offence, and since there is now a whopping 6 charges that I’ll be found guilty for for criticising religion, I expect my jail time to be roughly around 2 years. If I’m able to pay for these documents and legal help however, I might be able to reduce my sentence by a few months, which is not a lot in comparison to my total sentence, but it’s still a lot of time nonetheless.

Although it might be extremely baffling to many of my new friends from the west that I could actually be sent to jail for hurting somebody’s feelings, it is true. It happened before last year when I was in jailed for 55 days on the verge of wanting to commit suicide, and it will happen again, and this time, I will be in much longer….

So please, donate as much as you can, and share this post to whoever who might be interested. This is quite a depressing situation, but that’s what happens when you are a free speech martyr. I think I decided to fight this battle for my country because I know that freedom of speech is by far, the most important factor that will topple the singapore government, and free my country from the fear that has plagued us for the past 50 years. I refuse to let myself and my friends feel fear any longer. I know the voice of the people in my country is powerful, and I’m going to try my best to let it be heard, even if it costs my life…
I cannot express how grateful I am for all the support and nice comments I’ve received. Like the Singapore government, I thought that this time when I was arrested, nobody would care, but thanks to great people like Logicked, Dusty and all of you, we proved them wrong, and I’m so glad we did.

I will continue fighting for the rights of the people in my country, for the freedom and happiness of my friends, not only for the millions now in bondage, but for unborn millions to come. Shall we stop this bleeding?

POSB Savings 124-91889-8 (Swift Code: DBSSGSG)
Paypal: [email protected]

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/amos-yee-needs-help-legal-fees-calls-sporeans-donations
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

motherfucker. Obama, Ban, Cameron (until October), every world leader heck care about you.

Be a man! Take a Knife and commit suicide!

This guy had used previous donations to have good time traveling to HK, Australia and even went to the Airport for a second holiday before he was stopped. Obviously the mother has no clue about parenting or self esteem.

You must spread reputation around....

Very much agree!!!!

In other words, just like Roy Ngerng in how he handles donations

may 9, 2016. amos was stopped at immigration checkpoint at changi, and his passport was confiscated. how to travel and spend the money like from december 2015 to april 2016 at hk, melbourne and taiwan? obviously some moron will say no such thing as confiscation of passport at changi without being arrested. he wasn't arrested at the airport. they let him go but kept his passport. he was arrested the next day at a void deck.

when he made shit comments on LKY on the day he died, LKY haters loved it.

this boy don't get support for his silly shit he caused this time. He is better off go to jail and menace in jail.

Roy chose to go to Norway, engaged 3 lawyers, gave $60k to one, and the last one was pro bono. Amos like Roy went galavanting to 1st World countries plus HK. How the donations were spent is never explained. How dumb are Singaporeans to continue to giving. In the end the money for both cases went to lawyers, Airlines, hotels and F&B. In the latest case, Amos wasn't even talking about politics. Do even people understand that why only Reform Party was prepared to field Roy and the others did not.

This whole saga is a worldwide attention phenomenal.. Well done Amos Yee.. This will allow the whole world to see how fucked up the sinkie govt is..

The sinkie govt will pay for their foolishness in times to come.

Freedom of speech and expression is a human right and not bound by national boundaries.

he looks like hes having fun at the expense of his fans and followers.if u wish to pursue political and social changes in singapore why not take it seriously and find ways to spread ur agenda discretely and intelligently and look for ways to bring down PAP brick by brick?instead of goofing around on the internet and seeking attention like faggot transvestite kurt tay?amos yee is smart but he is like the intelligent version of singapore number one most handsome guy with c cup breast implants.why not sit out ur 2 years in jail like nelson mandela if u think ur such a martyr........

instead after enjoying a six month holiday at the expense of his supporters and having the time of his life on the internet,hes now about to repeat the cycle of pain and depression again and start crying and begging his loyal fans to bail him out.yes yes amos yee,my name is tonychat,pls wait im going to send u a check for 40 thousand to pay for ur lawyer fees and ur next eight months holiday in australia and kon tiki,keep up the good work amos,u are fighting for freedom and liberty.ur cause is just and ur aim is noble.

no no amos yee,the world should fit this perfect fantastic ideal image of what the world should be like in ur mind,no reality does not apply to amos yee,amos yee doesnt have to conform to reality,reality should obey amos.u have done nothing to change the world,but the world should obey u like u are ghengis khan or alexander the great or King Abdullah or Stalin or Qin Shi Huang or Lee Kuan Yew.

he looks like hes having fun at the expense of his fans and followers.if u wish to pursue political and social changes in singapore why not take it seriously and find ways to spread ur agenda discretely and intelligently and look for ways to bring down PAP brick by brick?instead of goofing around on the internet and seeking attention like faggot transvestite kurt tay?amos yee is smart but he is like the intelligent version of singapore number one most handsome guy with c cup breast implants.why not sit out ur 2 years in jail like nelson mandela if u think ur such a martyr........

instead after enjoying a six month holiday at the expense of his supporters and having the time of his life on the internet,hes now about to repeat the cycle of pain and depression again and start crying and begging his loyal fans to bail him out.yes yes amos yee,my name is tonychat,pls wait im going to send u a check for 40 thousand to pay for ur lawyer fees and ur next eight months holiday in australia and kon tiki,keep up the good work amos,u are fighting for freedom and liberty.ur cause is just and ur aim is noble.

no no amos yee,the world should fit this perfect fantastic ideal image of what the world should be like in ur mind,no reality does not apply to amos yee,amos yee doesnt have to conform to reality,reality should obey amos.u have done nothing to change the world,but the world should obey u like u are ghengis khan or alexander the great or King Abdullah or Stalin or Qin Shi Huang or Lee Kuan Yew.

You sound very sore that I am donating money to Amos for disgracing the PAP, especially Lee hesin loong. The humiliation of PAP will be worse in times to come.

Roy chose to go to Norway, engaged 3 lawyers, gave $60k to one, and the last one was pro bono. Amos like Roy went galavanting to 1st World countries plus HK. How the donations were spent is never explained. How dumb are Singaporeans to continue to giving. In the end the money for both cases went to lawyers, Airlines, hotels and F&B. In the latest case, Amos wasn't even talking about politics. Do even people understand that why only Reform Party was prepared to field Roy and the others did not.

you are very sore when political activists are able to get money bashing the PAP.

Why? They are more capable than you doing all the shit in this forum and you cannot personally accept such success of others?

How Amos and Roy use the money after being donated to them is up to them. It is totally OK.. I donate to them because they got the balls that you dun have. Are you beating yourself to hard for having no balls and try to get clones support to feel comfortable?

rover2sg

I do not bother or care about this kid, but what role really is his mother playing? Looks like his father has given up and there is a family problem involved. :smile:

The mother is a teacher and father is software engineer. Both of them are gainfully employed but the parents have allowed this kid to finance his travel and his nonsense from public donations. Looks like the father has given up on him. When the mother allowed her paypal account to be used to seek funds from the gullible she no doubt is encouraging his conduct. Its obvious that he depends on this mother and she does seem to have some level of influence.

I do not bother or care about this kid, but what role really is his mother playing? Looks like his father has given up and there is a family problem involved. :smile: