• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies' Get F@@KED Even Deeper

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore taxi drivers have been severely abused by the pap and the taxi companies.

I believe a few years ago, the pap was considering bringing in PRCs to drive SG taxis. Can anyone here confirm what I heard?

We are constantly been abused and trampled on..
Pity the PMET...got replaced by cheap foreign imports and forced to drive taxi to support the family..And now being ransomed with higher fees.

My friend was a purchasing officer and was replaced some 8 years ago. Drive a cab to support her daughter through collage.

He said it is not easy to drive 10 hours a day. And now he said his income is dwindling.

These are the middle class that are hardest hit.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are constantly been abused and trampled on..
Pity the PMET...got replaced by cheap foreign imports and forced to drive taxi to support the family..And now being ransomed with higher fees.

My friend was a purchasing officer and was replaced some 8 years ago. Drive a cab to support her daughter through collage.

He said it is not easy to drive 10 hours a day. And now he said his income is dwindling.

These are the middle class that are hardest hit.

Why the complaining again? when comes to voting they vote for the same thing...be like the people in UK, vote for a change & kick out those who care for their wallets only & not the people...

Grumble, complain, grumble, complain...that is what Singaporeans are good for...to do the right things...they have no BALLS!:mad: