• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Malaysian tour guides more humane?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=64545

Are Malaysian tour guides more humane?

getFullSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer says he is impressed by how kindly Malaysian tour guides and customs officers treat their travellers.

Said the STOMPer:

"The Malaysian buses are air-conditioned and very comfortable. A small stool is provided for the elderly to board and alight from the bus. The tour guide helped the elderly tourists to board and alight from the bus.

"The Singapore tour bus is also air-conditioned and with only 20 passengers the ride was comfortable. However, the local tour guide did not lend a hand to help the elderly tourists to board and alight.

"Last week my friend and I boarded a tour bus where we travelled from Beach Road to Kuala Lumpur. At the Tuas checkpoint I told the ICA officer that one of the passengers is crippled in one leg and had difficulty in walking.

"He insisted that the passenger alight to get his passport checked before he could exit from the country.

"However, when we reached the Kompleks Sultan Abu Bakar at Tanjung Kupang I told the same story to a Malaysian customs officer. Immediately without asking any further questions he came to the bus and personally checked and stamped the passport for my crippled friend.

"He was surprised that Malaysian officers could be so humane and accomodating."

getArticlePhoto.do

The Malaysian buses are air-conditioned and very comfortable. A small stool is provided for the elderly to board and alight from the bus. The tour guide helped the elderly tourists to board and alight from the bus.

getArticlePhoto.do

The Singapore tour bus is also air-conditioned and with only 20 passengers the ride was comfortable. However, the local tour guide did not lend a hand to help the elderly tourists to board and alight.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That why see for yourself and judge for yourself before hear any story from Shifty Times and Mediacock news. Of course there are crime in Malaysia, crime happen everywhere like HK/Japan/US so does in Singapore. But Malaysia crime is not as bad as in the news are better then compare to China/Indon/Thai. Only Singapore are slightly better.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans what, so ungracious

Since young being brainwashed to think we are No 1 this and that when we are actually peesai

Bunch of Pinkertons who worship Western values, sure CMI la