• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will Peter Lim Sleep Tonight? He has huge investment in UK

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peter Lim's investments in UK compared to Li Kar Sing are sup-sup-the-water.

Last year Li Kar Sing moved all his assets and investments from China & HK to UK and Euro and his move angered President Xi.

Last week while I was in UK, I saw Li Kar Sing appearing on TV appealing to the Brits not to leave the Euro.

This round Ah Sing kena tua kee liao.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chances are the poor will become poorer in any financial crisis because they are the stupidest and the least informed and the most clueless.....dont worry peter lim will come out way ahead because he is ten steps ahead in his financial strategising,u only have to be one step ahead of daft peasants but he is ten steps ahead.

the way he structured the deal in johor iskandar project was pure genius,he himself risking not a single dollar and pushing all the risk to peasants and standing a chance to make over 300 million.if u have the midas touch to make money like that from palm oil to raffles medical center to iskandar to logistics to fashion and real estate,man u can do whatever u want even flush 750 mil down a italian football club.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last year Li Kar Sing moved all his assets and investments to UK and Euro and his move angered President Xi.

Last week while I was in UK, I saw Li Kar Sing appearing on TV appealing to the Brits not to leave the Euro.

i believe its Li Ka SHING not sing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last year Li Kar Sing moved all his assets and investments from China & HK to UK and Euro and his move angered President Xi.

what did li ka shing say?his ang moh is kinda funky,how he convince the british public?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only losers will waste his time to 'loon' some tycoon he dunno to die.
Peter lim or LKS fail or succeed is of no consequence to these losers but somehow to their failed mindset they get a kick.
I'm no fan of Peter lim dun hate or like him particularly. But he made his own money by himself without plundering like vile pappies. For that I salute the guy. Better than most losers who waste time wishing others dead while himself can't better ultilise his time to make a dime.

All said these tycoons that you wish dead will still be tycoons after losers like TS goes bankrupt many times over

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
initially i disliked peter lim too,but the more i read of his exploits the more i admire his business acumen and investment instincts.he is a exceptional singaporean.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what did li ka shing say?his ang moh is kinda funky,how he convince the british public?

He told the Brits on cable TV, "tiu nia seng if all you angmoh kwai dare to vote for Brexit, niapeh will move all my US$36b worth of investments back to China & HK.

Why don't you use a bit of your blain?

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should worry about his other investment. Not surprised there's deafening silence on this at presstitutes :biggrin:

1458930874_244095_1458935844_sumario_grande.jpg

Vvabq7u.jpg

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be worried about Ho Ching more than Peter Lim. The former took all our CPF monies and splurged like it was hers.

I hve nothing to worry cos i hve considered it burnt, donation to the Familee. Those who are still contributing, Familee say a big thnk you.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
initially i disliked peter lim too,but the more i read of his exploits the more i admire his business acumen and investment instincts.he is a exceptional singaporean.

bullshit. obviously you don't mix with the super rich and don't know how they get wealthy. only robert kouk and li ka shing got rich the clean way.and hence most of us respect these two. not the rest.
the rest esp PL is crap and by dubious means. PL is crap and I would not be associated or go near him as only por lampar and useless shits would sing his praises. Raffles town club cheating scandal gives lie to the characters of these people who started this smelly country club investment fiasco. other business details are even more shiitty and dirty. enough said.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bullshit. obviously you don't mix with the super rich and don't know how they get wealthy. only robert kouk and li ka shing got rich the clean way.and hence most of us respect these two. not the rest.
the rest esp PL is crap and by dubious means. PL is crap and I would not be associated or go near him as only por lampar and useless shits would sing his praises. Raffles town club cheating scandal gives lie to the characters of these people who started this smelly country club investment fiasco. other business details are even more shiitty and dirty. enough said.

of course peter lim is not on the level of robert kuok or li ka shing,but he is still a genius in his own right and by singaporean standards.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How Singapore Billionaire Peter Lim Makes Money From Thin Air

Not a single brick has been laid and the ground has yet to be broken on Singapore billionaire Peter Lim’s real estate venture in Malaysia’s Iskandar project. But it has already added around $95 million to his net worth on the basis of 29.9% shareholding of his investment vehicle Rowsley. Shares of the company are up around 370% since the real estate venture was announced.

Lim is converting Rowsley into a real estate player through a reverse takeover (RTO). It will acquire a 9.23- hectare vacant tract of land in Malaysia’s Iskandar region, just across the causeway from Singapore, by issuing 2.4 billion Rowsley shares at a price of $0.12 each, valuing it at about $280 million. It will also acquire Singapore’s largest design firm, RSP Architects Planners & Engineers, by issuing another 1.25 billion shares at $0.12 each. Together, the two deals are valued at $428 million.

Since the deal was announced, shares of Rowsley have been on a tear. Lim already owns the vacant tract of land that Rowsley is now buying in a 70:30 joint venture with the Crown Prince of Johor (Malaysia’s royal principality adjoining Iskandar). The deal helps him monetize the land and raise $428 million in Rowsley for construction of the waterfront township planned. His friend Albert Hong, Principal and largest shareholder at RSP would emerge as 12.21% owner of Rowsley without having to go through the lengthy and complex process of an Initial Public Offering (IPO). Besides, he gets a ready pipeline of projects outside Singapore.

Lim’s followers (yes, there’s an unofficial website tracking him: www.remisierking.blogspot.sg), investors, traders and speculators are gung ho on the RTO, too, for good reason:

First, it gives them a play in the region’s most vibrant property play, the Iskandar region. In the past two years, it’s been attracting the attentions of no less than Malaysia’s richest man Robert Kuok and Australian billionaire Lang Walker along with Singapore’s Temasak Holdings, all investing top dollar into Iskandar.

Second, if property is about location, location, location, the tract of land Rowsley is acquiring happens to be less than a mile from the Singapore-Malaysia causeway. It has a plot ratio higher than others nearby, allowing for a high intensity of land use. And it’s also close to the rail link that will join the two countries by 2018.

Third, Rowsley provides investors a low-risk option compared to a pure property play in Iskandar, especially given Malaysia’s flip-flop policies on foreign ownership of property, it’s relatively high crime rate and cyclical vagaries in the property rental market. Investors are also betting that he’ll bring the motorsports city and the medical hub he is building next door under Rowsley.

And last but not the least, the Rowsley takeover deal includes two free bonus warrants for every existing share at a pre-set exercise price of $0.14. With the fair value of the shares being placed at $0.53 to $0.67 by local bank OCBC, investors would make a more than 300% return on the investment even if they were to buy at Rowsley’s current price of $0.40. Lim, of course, would make a killing as he emerges with 38.73% of Rowsley–even before work begins on the project!

Now if that is not making money from thin air, what is?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should worry about his other investment. Not surprised there's deafening silence on this at presstitutes :biggrin:

1458930874_244095_1458935844_sumario_grande.jpg

Vvabq7u.jpg

Dun begrudge the man la.
If want to say pressitutes playing favourites then please highlight their silence on minion rat Ong Beng Seng first.
Or Temasek's investments that are in trouble instead.