• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Swiss Alps holiday

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, nice pictures. Do you recall the temperature at Wengen?

Can't recall the temperature but the weather was bad. Raining so it's pretty cold, should be below ten degrees. According to the Swiss hotel owner, it has never happened before with Germany and France villages flooded while Switzerland raining almost everyday when it should be summer in June. Those mountains above 3000 m I visited are all still snowing lol.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the Austrian tourist couple I met, Switzerland govt is smarter to make refugees work and don't get free money, unlike their Austria govt that is too kind.

austrians sacrificed their families and lives in vienna not once but twice in history to prevent muslim invaders from conquering the rest of europe, yet these days they simply fold and allow them to walk right through. what about the sacrifices of their ancestors? all forgotten and gone down the danube. if any cuntry wishes to invade another, they don't need an army, navy or air force. all they need are masses of "refugees" to cross over. after a couple of decades of more migration and pooping out babies, the cuntry is peacefully conquered. genius.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
austrians sacrificed their families and lives in vienna not once but twice in history to prevent muslim invaders from conquering the rest of europe, yet these days they simply fold and allow them to walk right through. what about the sacrifices of their ancestors? all forgotten and gone down the danube. if any cuntry wishes to invade another, they don't need an army, navy or air force. all they need are masses of "refugees" to cross over. after a couple of decades of more migration and pooping out babies, the cuntry is peacefully conquered. genius.

The Austria tourist couple highlighted to me Austria and Hungary used to be one country one hundred or so years ago. So it's not all forgotten as Hungary is now doing what their ancestors are doing to keep out the refugees lol. Too late though according to the couple as too many have come in.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Austria tourist couple highlighted to me Austria and Hungary used to be one country one hundred or so years ago. So it's not all forgotten as Hungary is now doing what their ancestors are doing to keep out the refugees lol. Too late though according to the couple as too many have come in.

To think that this Austrian couple - whilst complaining of the refugees - took the trouble to tell me that they welcome Singaporeans like me to go to their country. What an irony that Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans but in far away land an Austrian couple welcome us. That's the difference between wise people who welcome tourists who give them money and benefits - and stupid and greedy people who want money and yet hate and do harm to the people who give them money and benefits.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think that this Austrian couple - whilst complaining of the refugees - took the trouble to tell me that they welcome Singaporeans like me to go to their country. What an irony that Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans but in far away land an Austrian couple welcome us. That's the difference between wise people who welcome tourists who give them money and benefits - and stupid and greedy people who want money and yet hate and do harm to the people who give them money and benefits.

I think even the sultan of johore like singaporeans and envy them. Just a small minority, mostly malays, are not keen due to jealousy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think even the sultan of johore like singaporeans and envy them. Just a small minority, mostly malays, are not keen due to jealousy.

No. The Malays I met are Ok and helped me. Those who have given me trouble are my arrogant MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and forumers in that "Living in JB" forum and I believe they teamed up with Indians to harm me.

Btw Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans is what a MALAYSIAN girl blogger said. Going by what happened to me, it's definitely true! Afterall i did no harm to them but they have no qualms to do so much harm to me.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....t-Johoreans-especially-hate-Singaporeans-quot

Last edited: