• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious appeal to remove unfair banning of jah_rastafar_i

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah I too wonder why he has been banned again.

It would probably be best if some sort of explanation is extended to him privately.

He's not the nicest person around but there have been worse and they're still surviving. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Henceforth, have the mod post on the thread referencing the offensive post and reason for ban.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I demand my good pal jah is release.

Otherwise i will escalate the matter to the higher ups.

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. I will speak on Jah the half Indian bastard's behalf that he will rather be banned than to be known as your pal in this forum. By the way did you have sex with your laucheebye mother recently if you had been able to get it up?......LOL......LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Incase u not aware Jah jamban clones already working fast n fury....

Fast and furious to restore a nick of no consequence.
Just create another jah1 or jah2.....if scare we dunno it's him then put in s signature notification for safe measure.
Why hold attachment to an Internet moniker? Because of points or post counts? Can exchange for money? Got credibility or reputation to protect?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fast and furious to restore a nick of no consequence.
Just create another jah1 or jah2.....if scare we dunno it's him then put in s signature notification for safe measure.
Why hold attachment to an Internet moniker? Because of points or post counts? Can exchange for money? Got credibility or reputation to protect?

Ooo....tis one u need to ask Jah himself....oops..i mean his clones..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would probably be best if some sort of explanation is extended to him privately.

He's not the nicest person around but there have been worse and they're still surviving. :biggrin:

is there a personal vendetta going on by someone who is back with the supermod account? mini lky on the loose and operation coldstore unleashed? it's like sg in the 60s again.

Last edited:

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
hiaz, yet another clone "appealing" on behalf of yet another sad sack keyboard warrior and forum addict.

coming from a clone like you that's "touche"

Touche! on your comment that jah isn't the nicest person around when you are not nice yourself and calling others racist when you are a bigger racist etc wonder why you live in a glass house but throw stones. Also if you are not responsible for the bannings who is?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hiaz, yet another clone "appealing" on behalf of yet another sad sack keyboard warrior and forum addict.

Better than yet another fake rich who appeared at charity event but yet very mean to make wild speculations and allegations of dead people. Btw nothing sad to take compensation money and walk out of job. Better than selling your soul away to stay in a stupid job with mean boss and colleagues like you.