• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Donald Trump's speech on crooked Hillary Clinton

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald J Trump last night delivered his speech on anti crooked & corrupt Hillary Clinton.

[video=youtube;xUW2-MUonbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally devastating speech. I wonder if Hilary Clinton is prepared to counter these allegations or release the speeches she have to various interest for fees.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally devastating speech. I wonder if Hilary Clinton is prepared to counter these allegations or release the speeches she have to various interest for fees.

hillary-iowa3_1.jpg

hillbirdsfo4_0.jpg

This corrupt old bitch & her rapist husband abused her Sec of State position to earn $170m from 2008 to 2015 by giving speeches to Wall Street firms & interest groups.

Before she was made Sec of State, nobody wanted to engage her rapist husband to deliver speeches from 2001 after he left the White House.

Also as SOS she abused her position to make leaders of a few Middle East countries, Brunei and China to contribute a few hundred millions to the Clinton Foundations.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for that link. Eye opening and gives a new prospective to Mr. Trump

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had same thoughts. Compared to his previous speech this touched on so many hot button issues and blew away Clinton at the same time. Interestingly her asked Bernie Sanders supporters to join him and Bernie was also against the establishment in Washington.

Thank you for that link. Eye opening and gives a new prospective to Mr. Trump

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had same thoughts. Compared to his previous speech this touched on so many hot button issues and blew away Clinton at the same time. Interestingly her asked Bernie Sanders supporters to join him and Bernie was also against the establishment in Washington.

I wonder what "hold" the Clinton's have over the Democatic Party? Surely they can't be that "Blind" to their shenanigans.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather have a progressive crook than a fascist conman as President. The latter is a psycho. Blame Mexicans, Chinese, Muslims ...who is going to be next ...sinkees?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what "hold" the Clinton's have over the Democatic Party? Surely they can't be that "Blind" to their shenanigans.

In 2008 her challenge against Obama in the Democrats Primary was so very acrimonious and through the party elites' negotiation, she was offered the SOS post and agreement was also made for her to run for POTUS in 2016.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2008 her challenge against Obama in the Democrats Primary was so very acrimonious and through the party elites' negotiation, she was offered the SOS post and agreement was also made for her to run for POTUS in 2016.

Yes, I was living there, a historic moment for the USA. I wasn't impressed with the Hilary's campaign or that Bill was canvassing for her. The Democratic Party has/is letting down the people that believe in them.
Trump is a 'go getter', though his choice of words is 'wanting', he's heart is for the American people. That is what counts.
I doubt he has anything to gain being elected as President. He's got literally everything, does not need the stress of THIS office.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is a 'go getter', though his choice of words is 'wanting', he's heart is for the American people. That is what counts.
I doubt he has anything to gain being elected as President. He's got literally everything, does not need the stress of THIS office.

Trump has a big ego ...possibly bigger than Lee CONs You. He is a conman ...look at his business ...so many flops ...he didn't lose a penny, it was OPM.
He is being sued for his fake university ...and his defence is that the American judge of latino ethnicity will not give him a fair trial.

Trump is a classic narcissist.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really you think that was "totally devastating"? Come on - you should know by now that whatever comes of Trump cannot t simply be taken at face value - perhaps best to read around first before jumping so quickly:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-scandalous-clintons-scandals-speech

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice speech by liar trump describing himself. I could hv done any better. He must b truly bankrupt of idea forward. Time for his wife to spread her legs to win more votes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me I was against Trump long before he even considered the Presidency. It was around the way he used the Bankruptcy laws to screw the Banks in the US and walk away from debts incurred by his companies. Not once but many times. And much of those expense was for his personal and family use. So I am fully aware of his stripes. That view was further reinforced by his conduct during the primaries.

This speech however was very different. I have no doubt he is no saint, but if he carries on along this tact, and if Hilary Clinton fails to address the accusations, She is stuffed.

Note the speech - jobs, jobs, jobs, for Americans, get rid of the lobbyist and the special interest groups et . These used to be the battlecry of the Democrats. Note Clinton's messages - it about being political correct, doing " the right thing" and lots of liberal slogans etc.

The challenge that Trump must scale is to bring in the minorities - blacks, Mexicans, Muslims etc which he has marginalised during the primaries.

It will be interesting.

Really you think that was "totally devastating"? Come on - you should know by now that whatever comes of Trump cannot t simply be taken at face value - perhaps best to read around first before jumping so quickly:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-scandalous-clintons-scandals-speech

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
NBC fact checking shows high degree of half truths in his accusations. Not to say dirt won't stick . But I think Trump has far more skeletons. Even his own party cannot abide him.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after hearing his speech, its indeed worrying for Hillary. Unless she can come out with a good come back, its Trump for the president. If only our oppo can give such speech / info.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after hearing his speech, its indeed worrying for Hillary. Unless she can come out with a good come back, its Trump for the president. If only our oppo can give such speech / info.

although i'm a trump supporter, donor and volunteer, his chances are slim considering that recent national poll numbers indicate a considerable wide margin between him and hillary. worse is that these margins are getting bigger at the swing states. i'm on the ground and i'm beginning to face reality after talking to a swath of folks from various backgrounds. california will vote for hillary despite all her issues. blacks, hispanics, pinoys, females are blindly supporting her as trump is seen as an epitome of the white male bigot. beg to differ but their voices drown out mine. wealthy conservatives are giving the elections a miss this year. they are looking ahead at 2020. if trump doesn't swing florida, colorado, nevada, pennsylvania, michigan, virginia, ohio and missouri from purple to red, the election is hillary's for the taking. despite all the bad press. but we're not giving up in california. we're engaging with folks at cafés and poker clubs to spread the trump message. and social media too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat after me:

Mexicans steal US jobs! They must pay for the wall!!

China sucks (but they make Trump merchandise)

NATO sucks!

UK should get out of EU!

Putin is da man!

Kim is great (can kill uncle and relatives!)!