• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 58% Jump In Arrests For Shop Theft! Guess The Crime-Infested Ward!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police arrested 52 people at Serangoon Central between January to May 2016, a 58 per cent increase compared to the same period last year. They attribute the spike to greater vigilance by retailers and greater police presence.22 JUN 2016

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/serangoon-central-sees/2895908.html?cid=fbcna

I watched the news clip & what is puzzling is that If the crimes are being committed in Serangoon, then why are police increasing foot patrols in the Orchard Road area:confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watched the news clip & what is puzzling is that If the crimes are being committed in Serangoon, then why are police increasing foot patrols in the Orchard Road area:confused:

if i were sinkie poodle i would rather patrol orchard area. more air-con.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is easier to get ambulances into Orchard Area to hide, than Serangoon Area....fasterest, betterest....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police arrested 52 people at Serangoon Central between January to May 2016, a 58 per cent increase compared to the same period last year. They attribute the spike to greater vigilance by retailers and greater police presence.22 JUN 2016

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/serangoon-central-sees/2895908.html?cid=fbcna

Why don't you go down to Serangoon Central & do a visual survey on the people visiting that area?....you can make a demographic graph on the convergent of people from the other areas in which Serangoon Central serve & you may get a pattern as from which 'crime infested wards' are the majority?

Could give us a simple field report...simple charts will do.

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is easier to get ambulances into Orchard Area to hide, than Serangoon Area....fasterest, betterest....

hello, ambulances later kena jammed due to heavy traffic in Orchard Road, out of perimeter then how, hide where sial?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who cares man?why does singapore police force have to tell us about them solving all these irrelevant petty crimes everyday all day?shoplifting?bike theft?internet scams?our malaysian neighbours up north are busy fighting real crimes.......dont need to tell us u are catching shoplifters or making stupid posters or corny ass advertisements to tell us the singapore police is doing their jobs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, ambulances later kena jammed due to heavy traffic in Orchard Road, out of perimeter then how, hide where sial?

Ambulances can part the traffic, like Moses part the red sea......you want to traffic not of traffic follow behind the ambulance..:biggrin:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope you realize that the report did not say Serangoon Gardens but Serangoon Central whaich happens to be in the Braddell Heights ward of MARINE PARADE GRC. I believe Seah Kian Peng is the wards MP. So dun anyhow blame WP hor.

jw5

Loyal
I hope you realize that the report did not say Serangoon Gardens but Serangoon Central whaich happens to be in the Braddell Heights ward of MARINE PARADE GRC. I believe Seah Kian Peng is the wards MP. So dun anyhow blame WP hor.

He is also the CEO of NTUC Fairprice, lol :biggrin: