• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat best duck rice stall

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG_0222.JPG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei cheebye start so many food threads but you know shit....

Buona Vista closed shop liao.....now at jalan berseh

Kay Lee over rated only famous because of shop sale in the news. You sure they no more at paya lebar? Just bought a whole duck from them few months back.....expensive at $60.....famous hk one in Sg bugis also cheaper than that

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kay Lee over rated only famous because of shop sale in the news. You sure they no more at paya lebar? Just bought a whole duck from them few months back.....expensive at $60.....famous hk one in Sg bugis also cheaper than that

lanjiao i asking which is best hor, not open or close. mohammad ali now mati liao but still widely regarded as greatest tiok boh?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sam leong road, next to mustafa. i still go to that one as relative of original founder is still there.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sin Ming road duck rice strongly recommended. Same stall sells Kiam Chye duck soup - best in s'pore. Don't open on Thursdays.

If sold out, try the char Siew stall in the same kpt

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sin Ming road duck rice strongly recommended. Same stall sells Kiam Chye duck soup - best in s'pore. Don't open on Thursdays.

If sold out, try the char Siew stall in the same kpt

didn't realize you're teochew nang, kar chng ang ang. my dad used to make one of the best kiam chye aark until heart problems caused him to avoid duck fat altogether.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only found the joy of duck rice. after I started work. Introduced by work colleagues. Buona Vista was a favourite haunt until its closure. When in Hong Kong never failed to order a plate of roast duck with other dishes. There are many variations in terms of taste but all good.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favorite duck rice stall is this stall in Serangoon Garden hawker centre, I makan duck rice there often.

Ah-Seng-Braised-Duck-Rice-1.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only found the joy of duck rice. after I started work. Introduced by work colleagues. Buona Vista was a favourite haunt until its closure. When in Hong Kong never failed to order a plate of roast duck with other dishes. There are many variations in terms of taste but all good.

In hk eat goose already. An impossible dish to find in Sg.
Another delicacy that disappeared from Sg but still available in hk.....is 鸭脚包.