• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Where would you buy a mattress in Spore?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
everytime i have an erection....even a minor one... i ask BosSam to change the year that follows my nick....so now everyone should know when i last had a cockstand.

exactly, its important to invest in a good mattress for a good sleep and wake up in the morning with a good solid erection

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when you folks are done with that mattress please pass it to me...along with the cardboard auntie.

the cardboard auntie who shares a mattress with me in my bedok rental decides to keep the cheapo as the odor of sweat and other bodily discharges provide familiarity.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Courts would be delighted if you paid them in cash. :biggrin:

Would they be happy enough to give me a good discount?

Times are bad because of the recession & I can always wait a while longer to replace my mattress. It's just that I recently got a new Tempur pillow & some bedsheets, so looking at a new mattress.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found this info from renotalk.com :

Below is a quick summary of the popular brands:

King Koil in Singapore is manufactured by Matsu****a Great Wall, they are a licensee only, they don't even use the same logo as King Koil in USA.

Simmons in Singapore is owned by a Japanese company, Simmons in the USA recently went bankrupt and was bought over by another company. Simmons in Singapore is overpriced because their technology is out-dated, you can get the same kind of mattress for half the price by buying a reputable local brand like Four Star.

Serta in Singapore is manufactured in Batam, in the US Serta sells Mira Coil or continuous coil mattresses in Singapore they promote pocketed spring mattresses.

Slumberland sells the same kind of spring as Serta in UK but in Singapore they try to pass it off as pocketed coil as well.

Sealy in Singapore is owned by Sealy Inc. of the US, the product is the same as the US but it is manufactured in Thailand to reduce cost.

jw5

Loyal
Would they be happy enough to give me a good discount?

Times are bad because of the recession & I can always wait a while longer to replace my mattress. It's just that I recently got a new Tempur pillow & some bedsheets, so looking at a new mattress.

I doubt they would be so happy to give you a special discount for cash payment hahaha, however they frequently have discounts on items, but I think seldom for mattresses.