• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Where would you buy a mattress in Spore?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm looking at replacing my Dunlopillo latex mattress & when I check their website I see 3 types of stores: show room, department store, & dealer
http://sg.dunlopilloworld.com/Customer-Care/Find-a-Store

I don't usually shop at Courts because I pay cash for all my purchases. Is there a good reason to go to a Dept store like Courts, or should I go to a dealer, for a better price & service:confused:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visit Kranji area, Johnny! Lotsa wholesale furniture/household items with great discounted prices for ya liking..

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls becareful if u buy mattress in Singapore.
there are many evil people who collect old mattresses or dirty mattresses and they send to Batam to repackage and selling them to you.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm looking at replacing my Dunlopillo latex mattress & when I check their website I see 3 types of stores: show room, department store, & dealer

I don't usually shop at Courts because I pay cash for all my purchases. Is there a good reason to go to a Dept store like Courts, or should I go to a dealer, for a better price & service:confused:

Used to have a Dunlop pillow type mattress....have switched to seahorse brand, quite good, not too ex too. The super hard type.....cannot sleep on those soft type. Give me back ache.....

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go IMM 3rd floor. Sea-Horse is there. I think today's ST have advert as well. a couple other stores at IMM as well.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

the new harvy norman megastore at millenia got alot but mostly high end models from 5k onwards. not recommended if using only for masturbation purpose :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for feedback but I've had good experience with Dunlopillo & that is why I'll probably get the same brand. My current Dunlop mattress is 15+ years.
If I remember correctly I paid about $1,100 & now it's going for about $1,700. It's strange that prices have gone up so high because the price of rubber has been depressed.

I've always used a latex mattress & have been satisfied. Did consider Tempur mattresses but they are so expensive & may cause long term health problems because the material is petroleum based. Many of the cheaper brands are using springs or a mix of springs & latex & over time they may sag.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A mattress topper at sea horse with selection of hardness type cost $220 and make yr old mattress feel like new again.