• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hasselblad is on the verge of announcing a new camera

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ClJNyISUsAABbaS.jpg-large.jpeg
Hasselblad is on the verge of announcing a new camera that it claims will be a 'game changer in the world of photography.' Details are vague but the teaser image, showing a low viewfinder hump supports the rumors of a high-end mirrorless model aimed at the enthusiast and semi-pro camera market.

The camera will be the first expansion of the Swedish company's product line since it abandoned its much-ridiculed attempt to sell 'luxury' versions of Sony-derived models. In an interview with DPReview earlier this year, CEO Perry Oosting suggested the company had learned from the experience and would offer products that build on, and are more consistent with, the brand's heritage as it sought to expand into different markets.

The launch will be broadcast live June 22nd at 5:00AM (PST) via the company's YouTube channel.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew someone who actually carried around a Hasselblad 500C to take his holiday photos:eek:
If you've ever seen these cameras they are very big medium format cameras.

However the pictures it produces are really amazing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know after i become a billionaire i kinda have the idea i want to get a career in photography,not just any photographer but a paparazzi photographer,that goes around taking pictures of celebrities upskirt pics and downblouse pics.to do my job well i need to get me on of those big ass nikon lenses.i dunno how many megapixels is that but im sure its plenty enough.

hUDUYkR.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate the MPs are increasing and the speed of improvements of some associated technology, a camera bought 4 years ago can't even match iPhone 6 camera. The only safe bet is if you are into fast moving events and you need a camera with ultra quick autofocus and shutter speed.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why need to pay so much for a camera? nowadays handphone cameras very high res, even tiong brands using leica lens. anyway never heard of Hasselblad, only Hasselhof of BayWatch fame

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah lor! unless you are a pro. waste money.

this is good enough!

[video=youtube;Oy3d6sVV9_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy3d6sVV9_g[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why need to pay so much for a camera? nowadays handphone cameras very high res, even tiong brands using leica lens. anyway never heard of Hasselblad, only Hasselhof of BayWatch fame

The Hasselblad cameras were the cameras used to take the first photos when US astronauts 1st landed on the moon in July 20, 1969.
It is a medium format camera that is used by the professional photographers. You would probably see such cameras in the studio.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look like you are never into cameras...maybe the Kodak Instant Camera, INSTAMATIC? have you heard of?....or the China SEAGULL ?...

Was it the Mamiya the copy of the Hasselblad...?? gee, I could never afford of of the Hasselblad....dream of...!!.. The first camera I used to take photographs with was a Voigtlander simple camera, with few settings I found in the house & it was my first introductory to photography... in B/W...& the study of "grain".."exposure"...ha ha ha & that was a long time back...:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You ignorant fuck!
Kns since when handphone got Leica lens? Did you check the spelling boh?
The best I got was Carl Zeiss lens on my old trusty Sony Ericsson then

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I knew someone who actually carried around a Hasselblad 500C to take his holiday photos:eek:
If you've ever seen these cameras they are very big medium format cameras.

However the pictures it produces are really amazing.

Thats probably because they are at least 60 Megapixels. But without the software it comes along, Hassleblad is quite useless. Who goes on holiday and carry a camera and stand for every shot?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Its medium format. In the world of professional photographers, the major market share holder is Phase 2. Hassleblad should be about 30% market share

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hasselblad X1D leak reveals medium format mirrorless camera

hasselbladx1d-800x420.jpg

Sweden's Hasselblad, the makers of some of the most high-end, professional-level cameras on the market, has an event coming up, and a few leaked images have given us an idea of what we can expect to be announced. Along with the Moto Mod for Motorola's Moto Z smartphone that was teased a few days ago, it also looks like the company is about to debut the X1D-50c, said to be the world's first medium format mirrorless camera.

he new images include a few shots of Hasselblad's X1D, show a small, compact body that's familiar with most recent mirrorless cameras available today. It features a simple design that matches the company's full-sized cameras, with a mix of black and silver and hint of retro aesthetic.

hasselbladx1D_front.jpg

The shot with the lens removed shows a large sensor within the body, which is believed to be Sony's 50MP 44x33 medium format. On the backside is a built-in viewfinder, the LCD screen, and a glance at the camera's menu interface, along with several buttons along the side.

phptclnum.jpg

Additional information says two prime lenses will launch alongside the X1D; a 45mm f/3.5, and a 90mm f/3.2. The body itself is expected to be priced at $8,995, while the lenses will be an additional $2,295 and $2,695, respectively. Being able to own the "world's first medium format mirrorless camera" certainly won't come cheap.

kngkng

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know after i become a billionaire i kinda have the idea i want to get a career in photography,not just any photographer but a paparazzi photographer,that goes around taking pictures of celebrities upskirt pics and downblouse pics.to do my job well i need to get me on of those big ass nikon lenses.i dunno how many megapixels is that but im sure its plenty enough.

hUDUYkR.jpg

this is cool, i like!

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ignorant fuck!
Kns since when handphone got Leica lens? Did you check the spelling boh?
The best I got was Carl Zeiss lens on my old trusty Sony Ericsson then

cb never check dont anyhow fuck people hor, latest model somemore u dunno which hole you hiding?

Huawei-P9-smartphone-with-dual-camera-Leica-lens-system.jpg

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like you are never into cameras...maybe the Kodak Instant Camera, INSTAMATIC? have you heard of?....or the China SEAGULL ?...

Was it the Mamiya the copy of the Hasselblad...?? gee, I could never afford of of the Hasselblad....dream of...!!.. The first camera I used to take photographs with was a Voigtlander simple camera, with few settings I found in the house & it was my first introductory to photography... in B/W...& the study of "grain".."exposure"...ha ha ha & that was a long time back...:biggrin:

a pic is a pic, how high res the human naked eye can see? you want to scrutinize each pixel ah? nowadays all the hp camera quality is already damn solid, if you want more solid than better to use a space telescope lah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a pic is a pic, how high res the human naked eye can see? you want to scrutinize each pixel ah? nowadays all the hp camera quality is already damn solid, if you want more solid than better to use a space telescope lah

I know that, you can have a $100,000 camera & still take JUNK photos....we are talking about cameras...