• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Neh brings in Ah Nehs

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I try to remember the exact section of the breach in EFMA, Employment of Foreign Manpower Act from what I have studies, had been a while, I think it is section 5(3) Employment of fW Otherwise than in Accordance with Work Pass Conditions, Section 22 (1) (a) Breach of Work Pass Conditions, Section 22 (1) (d) False Statement to Controller/Employment Inspector or Section Section 22(3) FWs False Information on Educational Qualification etc...all these are jailable offences too....they didn't "invite" her for free F&B at Changi "hilton"??? or she is a "member"....holding the card, "pass GO", " Pass Jail"... ha ha ha

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually,many Singapore employers in many industries have flouted and breached the EFMA,only MOM act blur and sleeping.That's why there are so many cheap foreign workers in Singapore approved under employment pass with untrue and fake qualifications and salaries.The net effect is foreigners displacing singaporeans for jobs.