• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee and Ho Ching Flew SIA Business Class For Holiday! Frugal Like Ah Gong!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The couple flies business class ...you think their food is similar to the other paxs? Definitely not lah. They get special meals.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The couple flies business class ...you think their food is similar to the other paxs? Definitely not lah. They get special meals.
Yes, that's right. Mee Siam mai hum is not even available in hawker centres in singapore, but specially ordered for them in Business Class. By the way, since the flight only has 2 classes, they are in the higher one. Normally, it would be First Crass for these thieves.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when i fly business class on sia, all i want is a bowl of hot noodle soup garnished with fish balls, sliced fish cakes, bean sprouts and green onions. no fancy meals. and then go to sleep. always look forward to that bowl of noodle soup. can't get that on economy as the best they can cum up with is a cup of instant noodle.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, that's right. Mee Siam mai hum is not even available in hawker centres in singapore, but specially ordered for them in Business Class. By the way, since the flight only has 2 classes, they are in the higher one. Normally, it would be First Crass for these thieves.

mee siam with abalone.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earning millions in salaries and stinge on personal spending are two totally independent issue.

I can be earning a million dollars a day, but I only buy second hand furnitures, TV (especially after Hari Raya Pausa Pre-loved sales), no car but take bus/MRT, etc., and everyday eat 70 cents fried bee hoon kosong. I may be called frugal, Kiamsep aka stingy, cheapskate, whatever, by others. But I still earn million dollars a day.

Is all in the character of the individual. Some just love to take advantage of freebies even though they are millionaires.

these shows they are a bunch of stingy misers.if they are earning such incredible amounts of salary,they should be doing their part and spending and helping to boost the economy.a country of scrooges is no good for the economy.after all it was LHL's idea of trickle down economics to boost singapore's economy,that singapore needs millionaires and billionaires to spend and create jobs and help boost the economy.if middle class can afford to take business class,he should be doing 10 or 20 times more for his part,he should book half of the business class cabin for his entourage,offer to buy free drinks for the whole cabin and invite the air stewards and stewardesses to come get drunk.he should be like an arab prince,flinging hundreds of hundred dollar bills while the air stewardess perform a striptease in front of him.i dont mind performing a striptease for ho ching while she makes it rain,i will even snort a line of cocaine off her stomach.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i fly business class on sia, all i want is a bowl of hot noodle soup garnished with fish balls, sliced fish cakes, bean sprouts and green onions. no fancy meals. and then go to sleep. always look forward to that bowl of noodle soup. can't get that on economy as the best they can cum up with is a cup of instant noodle.

maybe if u try flying budget airline jetstar or scoot u might get that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe if u try flying budget airline jetstar or scoot u might get that.

no. sia is the only airline that prepares and serves porcelain bowls of hot noodle soups for business and first class travelers. there's no kitchen stove nor range in the galley, just warmers, ovens, and hot beverage stations. the noodles and ingredients must have been premixed. but they need to boil the noodles, warm the soup base and garnish the dish with toppings. in budget and economy, all you need is add hot water to an instant cup of noodle and wait for a few minutes. in sq business, they literally serve you a hot bowl of noodle soup with fresh toppings. hot and freshly made as if a cook is on board.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no. sia is the only airline that prepares and serves porcelain bowls of hot noodle soups for business and first class travelers. there's no kitchen stove nor range in the galley, just warmers, ovens, and hot beverage stations. the noodles and ingredients must have been premixed. but they need to boil the noodles, warm the soup base and garnish the dish with toppings. in budget and economy, all you need is add hot water to an instant cup of noodle and wait for a few minutes. in sq business, they literally serve you a hot bowl of noodle soup with fresh toppings. hot and freshly made as if a cook is on board.

maybe the noodles and ingredients are already pre prepared by the food preparation company on the ground and placed in a bowl and shrink wrapped.....when lunch is served they simply nuke the soup in a microwave oven and pour it into the bowl of noodles and serve.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's a directive from PAP for their ministers to hide their wealth from public eye and refusing to disclose their networth to the public as required by most democracies.

After the TT Durai incident, PAP ministers must be careful to be seen to have less opulent lifestyle, even though their pay is obscenely high.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the noodles and ingredients are already pre prepared by the food preparation company on the ground and placed in a bowl and shrink wrapped.....when lunch is served they simply nuke the soup in a microwave oven and pour it into the bowl of noodles and serve.

yup, very likely all premixed in separate ziplock bags (vege vs. meat vs. noodles plus soup base) and zap them in the microwave oven.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CX roast duck noodles better lah.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt that SIA crew will prefer if Loong n his wife will fly other airlines, JAL or otherwise. Not only its a stressful flight - security and stuff, don't forget its the largest shareholder that is flying - she is known to pick up little stuff and ask for improvement....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt that SIA crew will prefer if Loong n his wife will fly other airlines, JAL or otherwise. Not only its a stressful flight - security and stuff, don't forget its the largest shareholder that is flying - she is known to pick up little stuff and ask for improvement....

on the contrary they are all more than excited and happy to meet and serve them on board. this couple requires very little attention from cabin crew, unlike the biggest attention whore here on sbf.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

"cum up with"

Do they give you a bowl of cum?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
on the contrary they are all more than excited and happy to meet and serve them on board. this couple requires very little attention from cabin crew, unlike the biggest attention whore here on sbf.
And that would be you, your jackass?