• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat strange thing about keyboard and typing

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never learn typing for my entire life. In the olden days when typewriter were being used, company look for typist position with a certain wpm requirement. I never ever can meet the requirements.

Strangely these days I noticed that I can type super fast , definitely meet or exceed the previous requirements of a typist.
What make it strange is that when you ask me where is eg character "A" or symbol "$" I cannot tell unless I type them out then I will know their positions. :confused:

Do you have the same phenomenon ? Try it out !!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i instintively know the position of every letter on the keyboard and can type complete sentences without looking at the keyboard. once i located the position of a key the rest of my fingers automatically goes into position.amazing its like playing a piano.the inventor of the keyboard must be a genius.

if u ask me to identitfy read out the letters on the keyboard one by one from left to right i probably couldnt do that,but if u ask me to type out a sentence,my fingers instantly know where the keys are and instantly go the next letter or position of the key,all fingers do this instinctively and reflexively like speaking a language.must be from hours and hours of typing and spamming crap on forums.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too never learnt typing (as in attending a class) but picked it up from regular PC use, and working on the word processor. The only setback is my handwriting now sucks big time! I can't read my own handwriting. All because of keyboard use! I used to obtain a star from my primary school teacher for neat handwriting. Gosh, I am so ashamed of my handwriting these days!

Cheers!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never learn typing for my entire life. In the olden days when typewriter were being used, company look for typist position with a certain wpm requirement. I never ever can meet the requirements.

Strangely these days I noticed that I can type super fast , definitely meet or exceed the previous requirements of a typist.
What make it strange is that when you ask me where is eg character "A" or symbol "$" I cannot tell unless I type them out then I will know their positions. :confused:

Do you have the same phenomenon ? Try it out !!!

What hv you been smoking lately?