• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cheebye research

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently very free and did some Cheebye research work and found that only angmoh Cheebye are mostly pinkish , I guess due to their white skin. But some fair Asian on surface appear to have pink Cheebye, sadly most outcome are dark brown to black Cheebye.
Overall angmoh Cheebye is still the nicest.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently very free and did some Cheebye research work and found that only angmoh Cheebye are mostly pinkish , I guess due to their white skin. But some fair Asian on surface appear to have pink Cheebye, sadly most outcome are dark brown to black Cheebye.

This is like examining a fish for freshness. Aesthetically, this is the grossest part of any woman. Lips, eyes, ears , necks, shoulders, knees, legs all have their appeal. But vaginas ? The spectrum ranges from just OK to yucks.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Chee bye! Where are the links for this research? I must see it for myself! What's the sample size of this research?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Are you a clone of hongkiesinkie? Got this thing for angmo charbos? Not all angmo girls have pink pussy. Mostly the blondes and redheads have them. The redheads for sure have pink pussy lips with a red pussy interior. Some dark haired angmo girls also have pink pussies, but many have brownish or even dark brown pussy lips. The difference is that their lips are much longer and thicker.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee bye! Where are the links for this research? I must see it for myself! What's the sample size of this research?

Hi. The sampling size is 10 each of different descent .for a fair Asian the findings for a pink color is only 1/10 whereas for blonde is 10/10 . :*:
Due to low sampling counts the research has no link but just a simple conclusion statement :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a clone of hongkiesinkie? Got this thing for angmo charbos? Not all angmo girls have pink pussy. Mostly the blondes and redheads have them. The redheads for sure have pink pussy lips with a red pussy interior. Some dark haired angmo girls also have pink pussies, but many have brownish or even dark brown pussy lips. The difference is that their lips are much longer and thicker.

Hi. Yes you are right , I meant blonde has 100% pinkish cb. For black hair angmoh the % is higher than black hair fair Asian by 50%.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hi. Yes you are right , I meant blonde has 100% pinkish cb. For black hair angmoh the % is higher than black hair fair Asian by 50%.

Not all blondes, some have darker pussy lips. Not as dark as asian. But redheads is always pink. My experience is that if the angmo has darker nipples, then the pussy lips is usually darker too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe because asians women work fulltime as a whore, which caused the cb to turn dark before getting a bf or getting married.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..Not all angmo girls have pink pussy. Mostly the blondes and redheads have them. The redheads for sure have pink pussy lips with a red pussy interior...The difference is that their lips are much longer and thicker.
Wah, impressive findings (or research). Not done pap smear? :p

Chee bye! Where are the links for this research? What's the sample size of this research?
Also need to determine standard deviation? :p