• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Hatred on sinkie family for support israel

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://theindependent.sg/singaporea...reans-for-supporting-pro-settler-israeli-ngo/ Singaporean family earns ire of other Singaporeans for supporting pro-settler Israeli NGO By The Independent - June 15, 2016 23 4179 Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter StandWithUs has been described as a “notorious right-wing pro-settler organization that works closely with the Israeli Foreign Ministry”. The aim of the American not-for-profit is to enhance Israel’s image in the eyes of the world. The grassroots group concentrates on three main areas: Media Action for Israel, Call to Action for Israel and Educational Action for Israel. A Singaporean Christian family has drawn the criticism of some for supporting StandWithUs. In a message to the pro-settler group, the Singaporean family said: “As Singaporeans, we are thankful to Israel for the IDF’s help during our country’s infancy. Our military and our country are indebted to Israel. As Chinese with an ancient culture, we are inspired by the Jewish culture, which is of a similar vintage as ours. Chinese and Jews have much to learn from each other. As Christians, we are lovers of Israel and all its people; it is the birthplace of Christianity and central to the coming of HaMashiach. We remain contrite for anti-semitism in the Christian heritage and are committed to return to the Jewish roots of the faith. Today, we celebrate these things and our hearts are full. We stand with Israel, we stand with Jerusalem, now and always. Am Yisrael Chai!” StandWithUs shared the Singaporean family’s picture in their Facebook and captioned it, “We LOVE our supporters of Israel from around the world! This week we received this message from a family in Singapore.” Facebook user Shaffiq Haz who is from Singapore, in responding to the right wing group’s sharing of the picture said: “You guys do know . .. a large percentage of Palestinians are Christians . . .right . .. and they are similarly oppressed . . ” Hidhir Arafat Ariana Aifa, another Facebook user from Singapore said: “Where does Israel stand in the map?? Obviously nothing… the biggest bully which call other place their country…shame on you.” Other Facebook users from Singapore, like Mohd Jamil Mohd Said agreed that Israel was a bully. He said, “Zionist STEALS Palestinian land and kills innocent woman and children. Lets not forget that…!!!!” The Singaporean family though got support from some others.Facebook user Magdalene Shane Lee said, “I am Singaporean, and I support Israel too. They are a secular nation among theocratic nations, as we are.” Facebook user Shaffiq Haz who is from Singapore, in responding to the right wing group’s sharing of the picture said: Quote: “You guys do know . .. a large percentage of Palestinians are Christians . . .right . .. and they are similarly oppressed . . ” Hidhir Arafat Ariana Aifa, another Facebook user from Singapore said: Quote: “Where does Israel stand in the map?? Obviously nothing… the biggest bully which call other place their country…shame on you.” Other Facebook users from Singapore, like Mohd Jamil Mohd Said agreed that Israel was a bully. He said, Quote: “Zionist STEALS Palestinian land and kills innocent woman and children. Lets not forget that…!!!!” The Singaporean family though got support from some others.Facebook user Magdalene Shane Lee said, “I am Singaporean, and I support Israel too. They are a secular nation among theocratic nations, as we are.”

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They deserved the hatred.

Israel should do as it wants to be treated. They can't treat the Palestinians like dirt and yet demand to be treated like the bullied kids.

Those who support Israel without examining its record should be treated harshly.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Muslim terrorist supports Hamas and the Palestinian in their cause to commit genocide against Israel. Those that support Palestinians are either terrorists, born idiots or had their brain damaged wile growing up. When you side with Muslims on moral grounds then you should know you are siding with a sick people with a sick history of wars and killing each other. You don't have to imagine what they will do to others.

The Muslims today have been brainwashed into believing Palestine has always belonged to the Arabs. To those that claim Israel belongs to Palestinians because the land belongs to Palestinians, please answer these questions.
1) When did Palestine become independent?
2) Who was the first, second, and third Palestinian head of state and which years did they represent Palestine as heads of state?
3) What is unique to Palestinian culture?
4) Name FIVE famous Palestinians from a historical era.
5) Name FIVE famous Palestinians today

The Arabs even distorted their own quran to include the words Palestine in it to somehow prove Palestine has always been an Arab land. This is how the Arabs do their things. Religion is for them to create and distort at will to suit their political agenda. These sick Arabs who only started calling themselves Palestinians in 1976 are in effect Egyptians, Jordanians, Turks, Saudis and Syrians who moved there to create problems for the Jews and other Arabs who prefer living in Israel.

The Muslims have no problems that the British Mandate for Palestine was carved out and very large chunks given to Syria and a huge chunk used to create Jordan. They only complain about the land given to the Jews. This is another sign of their hypocrisy.
The Historical Map of the British Mandate Palestine http://www.mythsandfacts.org/replyonlineedition/chapter-2.html

A tour of Gaza with images that never seem to make it onto the BBC or CNN
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=55a_1454503435
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1456816510
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2010/...est-bank-the-problem-is-not-israel-its-hamas/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the problems you see today caused by what was the turkish empire that disintegrated and the vaccum taken by french and british after the turks lost ww1.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope hitler2 note this bugger family...SIEG HEIL!!

hqdefault.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the problems you see today caused by what was the turkish empire that disintegrated and the vaccum taken by french and british after the turks lost ww1.

Islamic Empires getting crushed is the best thing for humanity. It's the damned Saudis and their brothers from hell in the middle east that have financed all the terror in the world. On all continents and in all wars involving Muslims, you can trace the money and ideology back to the Saudis. These people from hell have even distorted their own quran to include in the words Palestine and Jerusalem to lie and fool billions of Muslims that those lands belong to Muslims.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
They deserved the hatred.

They can't treat the Palestinians like dirt and yet demand to be treated like the bullied kids.

How did Israel treat the Palestinians?

What is it so difficult for the Palestinians to understand that if you commit terror, you will be dealt with?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The idiot who wrote rhis article. He does not know that the Zionist hates christians?

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a Muzzi would say Zionists hates Christians. Muzzis are the worse group of people to ever exist. They distort their own quran to make political gains. And all their followers play along happily. The only people that hates Christians and show it are Muzzis. Everywhere you go in the world where Muzzis are a majority, they will attack the Christians if they can't find Jews. And if there aren't these two then they will go after others. It's in their Satanic Scripture to war against others.

Syed The Murtad Putra
2:216 It has been dictated upon you the confrontational - but you hated it. And it may be something that you hate - when it is good for you. And it could be something that you like - when it is actually bad for you. And God – He knows - and you do not know.

You CB! Since when is jihad translated to confrontational? You mother fucking Muzzis are a bunch of liars and hypocrites who can never tell the truth. You even deliberately distort your own quran to suit your political agenda. How fucked up must it be to belong to such a sick group???

Translate these you motherfucker!
The Book of Jihad and Expeditions
Permissibility of raiding the Kuffar (infidels or non-believers), who have been reached with the call of Islam, without giving prior warning
http://sunnah.com/muslim/32

This is a quotation from Mohd, taken from the haddiths, ".. I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand...."
http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.220.html

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree mozzies are indeed a vile bunch and need to be culled at all cost.
The humane way is maybe to banish them to Africa and keep them there

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always remember that religion is the tool of politics
Those who detest religion but not the politics that stoke its flames are guilty of misdirected anger

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's no such animal as a "moderate" mooselim. anyone who believes such an animal exists is a moron. deep in their beliefs they still swear their allegiance to their religion first. they may appear modern, moderate and mainstream, but in their closets they smirk at non-mooselim victims getting shot and cheer at terrorist bombs going off. sleeper pretenders, all of them. smile at you in front, and stab you in the back when you least expect it. never in history has the internet and web freedom offer so much radicalization opportunities for these so called "moderate" mooselims. it's like wine that can quickly turn to vinegar with sunlight and heat. i have personally witness mooselim colleagues with phd's, recognition and wealth who are happily married with children and live the american dream becum radicalized overnight. suddenly, they show up to work with white cap and false smiles. once full of chatter, now silent and seclusive. and the beard grows longer. reminds me of the invasion of the body snatchers.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no such animal as a "moderate" mooselim. anyone who believes such an animal exists is a moron. deep in their beliefs they still swear their allegiance to their religion first. they may appear modern, moderate and mainstream, but in their closets they smirk at non-mooselim victims getting shot and cheer at terrorist bombs going off. sleeper pretenders, all of them. smile at you in front, and stab you in the back when you least expect it. never in history has the internet and web freedom offer so much radicalization opportunities for these so called "moderate" mooselims. it's like wine that can quickly turn to vinegar with sunlight and heat. i have personally witness mooselim colleagues with phd's, recognition and wealth who are happily married with children and live the american dream becum radicalized overnight. suddenly, they show up to work with white cap and false smiles. once full of chatter, now silent and seclusive. and the beard grows longer. reminds me of the invasion of the body snatchers.

There is no such thing as self-radicalization when they read their quran and haddiths frequently. That is enough for them to know that jihad and forced conversion and helping Islam to take over the world is their goal as a Muslim. What they get online is access to more hate preachers who are more direct and who put matters into current context. They will be told of conflicts in the world and how Muslims are victims. This is why you always see them playing victim even when others are the victim of a crime. They will say that only Muslims get branded as terrorists and that Syrians are dying from war. Syrian was is in its 5th year but these animals never whispered a word for years. It was only after the west started bombing ISIS did the animals start to complain about the war in Syria. The same war that was started by Muslims to take over a largely secular Arab state in the middle east.

They are extraordinary hypocrites who proclaim their warlord Muhammed was a merciful guy. The truth could be further and the truth is all clearly written in their quran and haddiths. In their first battle, this guy butchered hundreds of men and boys and enslaved girls, women and pre-puberty boys. The girls and women were kept as concubines or sex slaves. This was their war booty which they decree to be given to them from their god. This is the reality of Islam and its founder and the practices of Muslims till today.

http://www.exmuslim.org/i-have-been-made-victorious-by-terror.html
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/...muhammad-and-his-crimes-against-humanity.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_raids

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims & Palestinians are bloody hypocrites. This is what the Allah of the Quran said:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a Muzzi would say Zionists hates Christians. Muzzis are the worse group of people to ever exist. They distort their own quran to make political gains. And all their followers play along happily. The only people that hates Christians and show it are Muzzis. Everywhere you go in the world where Muzzis are a majority, they will attack the Christians if they can't find Jews. And if there aren't these two then they will go after others. It's in their Satanic Scripture to war against others.

Syed The Murtad Putra
2:216 It has been dictated upon you the confrontational - but you hated it. And it may be something that you hate - when it is good for you. And it could be something that you like - when it is actually bad for you. And God – He knows - and you do not know.

You CB! Since when is jihad translated to confrontational? You mother fucking Muzzis are a bunch of liars and hypocrites who can never tell the truth. You even deliberately distort your own quran to suit your political agenda. How fucked up must it be to belong to such a sick group???

Translate these you motherfucker!
The Book of Jihad and Expeditions
Permissibility of raiding the Kuffar (infidels or non-believers), who have been reached with the call of Islam, without giving prior warning
http://sunnah.com/muslim/32

This is a quotation from Mohd, taken from the haddiths, ".. I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand...."
http://www.quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.220.html

Dealing with jews are no better...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tired of idiots who keep playing the "who's the bigger victim" card and "I was here first" card. You like to debate and talk cock so much, go join a debate club.

The land belongs to the conqueror. Israel has full rights to the land because Israel has conquered it. I don't see Muslims talking about the rights of the Copts, Assyrians, Hindus or Armenians when Muslims conquered the entire Middle East. What Muslims accuse the Zionists of, the Muslims themselves did it on a far larger scale all over the places they conquered.

The Israeli settlers have full rights to the land on the basis Israel conquered the land. Not happy, fight and settle it. I hope one side slaughters the other side into oblivion and finally bring about some peace to the Middle East.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... “... As Christians, we are lovers of Israel and all its people; it is the birthplace of Christianity ...”

Shaffiq Haz ... said: “ ... ” Mohd Jamil Mohd Said said, “Zionist STEALS Palestinian land and kills innocent woman and children ...” ... Shane Lee said, “I am Singaporean, and I support Israel too ...”
wifout their religions, dese pipz wud not b saying all dese tings ... dey wud juz f**k care n continue living their lives visiting shopping malls or playing their guitar ...

religion is a mama of all ze worldz problems ...

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wifout their religions, dese pipz wud not b saying all dese tings ... dey wud juz f**k care n continue living their lives visiting shopping malls or playing their guitar ...

religion is a mama of all ze worldz problems ...

I dont think so. Humans simply want to dominate, thats the root problem. Without religion it would be nationality, politics , skin colour or language or anything that makes one different from another. It is just like that and unlikely to change.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont think so. Humans simply want to dominate, thats the root problem. Without religion it would be nationality, politics , skin colour or language or anything that makes one different from another. It is just like that and unlikely to change.

With religion, you will surely go to heaven if you succeed in dominating others, especially if they are from a different, inferior religion. It would give you a huge bonus and afterlife blessing if you succeed in building a shrine to God on top of the ruins of the shrine of other religions.